If I Were ¦ Marigami {Fluff}

Marinette x Kagami
*play if I were a boy while reading
It's a cute song fic
*happy twerking cause it's Beyonce*

.

"Who said we couldn't be gay?"

.

Nobody knew. Nobody would've guessed.

Marinette didn't like Adrien, no siree, she liked the girl he hung out with.

Kagami.

That's right.

Stalking her would be an understatement. Liking her would be necessary when it came to Marinette.

Kagami was beautiful.

Kagami was silent and precise. Someone Marinette was not, so that's why she was drawn to her. Kagami also had the prettiest smile.

(😬)

Yes Marinette thought her smile was her favorite out of seven billion people.

"Marinette?" Her voice was melodic. Marinette blushed and turned around.

"U-Hey there! Marinette--i- I m-m-m-mean Kag-gami" She stuttered and did an awkward thing with her feet, she was shifting her feet.

Kagami rose an eyebrow.

"You called me here. Is there any thing that I am needed of?" She asked, starlight to the point and Marinette looked at her dreamily before snapping out of her trance.

"Agh! I like you--you're so pretty?" She jumbled and Kagami blinked.

Then she flushed and Marinette too.

"P-pardon?"

"I- Ugh-aghg- I like you a l-lot!" Marinette looked at her, it's been five years and she couldn't wait anymore.

Kagami had her mouth open, cheeks flushed and a smile.

😬😁

"Well..."

"Who said we couldn't be gay?"

Kagami pressed her lips to the shocked bluenette.