The Sign ¦ Marichat {Fluff}

(From Prompt Generator)
Chat Noir is the only hero in Paris (Hero x Civilain AU)
Both met through a unique encounter

{OK WOW, 87 people still read this shitty book?}

.

"Oh wow- are you okay? That looked and sounded pretty bad"

.

Marinette clutched her pink notebook tighter in her chest. Her eyes studying the street.

Suddenly, someone dashed in front of her, him running at full speed.

She looked at him, he was Chat Noir, Paris' great hero and caring savior. He smiled at her and waved for a brief second before running. She followed his figure.

CLANK

She couldn't help but hiss and bite her lips as she just witnessed the cat hero hitting his face on a stop sign. Hard.

She immediately rushed beside him.

"Are you okay? That looked and sounded pretty bad" She asked and winced once a groan escaped out of his lips.

He clutched his nose and his face was scrunched in pain.

"Yeah--I think so. I'll be fine"

"I don't think you'll be fine.....do you need to go to the hospital?"

He blinked at her before standing up, brushing the dust off his spandex suit.

"I'll be fine but thank you for your concern Princess, I've had a few broken bones and scratches far worse than this" He grabbed her hand softly before placing a small kiss.

She rose an eyebrow but nevertheless, blushed at the contact.

"Even so.....it hurt didn't it? All those times a villain has broken a bone of yours, it still hurts" She mumbled and retracted her hand.

A hearty laugh escaped out of him.

"You are way too concerned, Princess" He saluted her before jumping to a roof, leaving her hair flowing with his wind.

She blinked.

Okay then.

®®®

Ever since that incident.

It was weird that fate seemed to let them meet more often than neccesary.

"Marinette, if I can't have you. Then no one can!" The villain who was once the shy boy Nathaniel angrily shouted to her.

She moved back.

"Nathaniel, please don't do this"

"I don't care!"

"Well that was pretty rude of you. Anyways, hello there Princess, your knight in shining leather has arrived" He winked at her and she glared playfully.

"Really? Kitty? Leather? I prefer the word, knight in a shining cat costume" She smirked as his grin dropped.

"I'm offended"

"Well sorry, how about you purr so I can apologize"

He stared, unamused.

"Not hap-"

"Stop flirting! I will destroy Paris and you! Both of you!" Nathaniel gritted his teeth and pointed with his paintbrush.

Chat Noir clicked his tongue cheekily and looked at Marinette, "See ya Princess".

He winked before running and doing gymnastics.

"Show off" Marinette muttered under her breath but couldn't brush off the smile on her face.