Too Flirt ¦ Adrigami {Angst}

"One side. I fell in love with you.
The other side. You fell in love with her. We're dating yet you're flirting, I guess you really are the playboy I thought you'd be"

Requested by: JustAderyn
Original: Can you do one where Adrien and Kagami are still dating but she finds out he's Chat Noir and breaks up with him because he still flirts with ladybug?

.

"A hero? What a joke"

.

Kagami was waiting for her boyfriend, she stood there, calm and collected while silently eating a bag of popcorn.

He wasn't late. She was just early.

Finally upon seeing his car, he opened his door and smiled brightly at her, she waved back because she hasn't fully mastered the way of smiling and the classes were helping slowly. I think.

"Good afternoon Kagami, I hope I didn't make you wait too long" He brings her hand to his lips, placing the softest touch.

Her cheeks heated up but she remained composed, she nodded her head.

"You didn't. I wanted to taste this so called 'popcorn', mother wanted me to try it. I like how spicy it is" She commented before munching once again.

She saw him blink before a chuckle escaped out of him.

"And I like how cute you are" He winked playfully when she blushed shyly, her eyes not meeting him anymore.

It was odd when silence suddenly took over the atmosphere, usually, he'd be making jokes and laughs here and there.

She glanced towards him.

But he wasn't looking at her.

He was looking at the huge billboard with the familiar fair of the red heroine. Ladybug and accompanied with her team had a fighting stance. She looked at him and his eyes were specifically plastered to the main heroine, Ladybug.

She couldn't help but notice how his eyes were sad and longing.

"Adrien?"

He blinked before looking at her, giving her a sheepish smile.

"Sorry, I'm a big fan of hers" He smiled sheepishly before rushing towards her.

"I'll buy some more popcorn" He muttered before brushing pass her. Kagami looked at his back before looking at the billboard.

Big fan?

®®®

Kagami did not exactly hate Chat Noir nor did she like him. He was a superhero and a good-hearted one.

So she did not give him a cold shoulder.

However, she knew that he was a Flirt. But only when it comes to his red partner.

"Hey bugaboo" He gave her a toothy grin while grabbing her hand and placing a kiss, Ladybug looked at him unamused before pulling her hand back.

Kagami felt like it was familiar.

"Chat, there's an Akuma"

"And that's my Lady" He chuckled but Ladybug wasn't having any of it. She sighed in despair before swinging her yoyo.

"She's right Chat Noir" Kagami looked at him briefly before following their leader.

"You too Ryuuko?!" He asked in shock before reluctantly following them.

®®®

Kagami was the only one left, everyone else were too busy, the snake miraculous in her hand. She took a deep breath before putting it on.

The snake kwami floating around her with an encouraging smile. She said the words and felt herself being engulfed into a transformation.

"I am Wishmaker!" The villain said yelled before zapping.

Kagami felt her eyes wide when it managed to hit Chat Noir. She didn't have any time to yell out a warning.

"A-Adrien...?..."

She couldn't believe it, her boyfriend was actually Chat Noir, the cat-like flirting hero, she couldn't believe it. The way her heart just shattered for a moment.

Adrien was Chat Noir.

And Chat Noir liked Ladybug.

She swallowed before moving back time, Five seconds before.

Kagami felt so hurt.

®®®

She waited for him, her hand clutching the handle of the umbrella tighter as rain started pouring light. She saw his car once again, and he opened his door. Worried laced on his face, probably wondering why she wanted to meet at such horrible weather.

He opened his umbrella and started walking towards her, worry and confusion blending.

He took a step forward.

She took a step back.

He paused and tilted his head, confused and question pointing at her.

He took another step.

And she took a step back.

This time, hurt came from his green eyes when she was not looking at him, she was looking at his black ring.

"Kagami? What's wrong? Why are you out here all alone? I got a call from your mother" He asked softly and Kagami gritted her teeth before tiredness took over her.

"I want to break up"

He froze. She looked at him dead in the eye, his green lying eyes.

"What?" Had he misheard it? Kagami wants to break up? Why?.

"I want to break up, Adrien. I just found out that I'm not the one you're looking for" Kagami's voice was still neutral and calm, it had no hurt laced but only sadness.

Adrien widened his eyes in shock.

"Looking? But I'm not looking for anyone? Why? Why do you want to break up? Is it something I've done?"

"Yes. It is something you've done"

He, again never looked so confused in his life. He looked so confused and worried. Kagami smiled bitterly, realizing how flirting with his heroine partner was natural for him, as if every flirty comment he made didn't shatter her heart piece by piece.

"W-what did I do?"

"You flirted. That's what you did" Kagami couldn't hold it anymore, talking to him was already hurting her, so she walked and walked and Adrien expected her to lean on him.

But she did not.

She walked beside him and stopped, her words echoing in his ear.

"I understand one cannot contain one's feelings. What I do not understand.....is when one dates, while he flirts with the other. Right? Chat Noir?"

She did not glance at him. Nor did she look back. She left him, and she did not even look back to see what he was doing.

Just like what he did. When he flirted, not even once thinking about her.