one

" Byeolmin, thanks for reviewing the ingredients before sending it for publications. " One of her coworkers said as Byeolmin was in her office room working.

" Anytime. " Byeolmin smiled at her.

" I'll head out now. " The coworker told Byeolmin as the coworker made her leave.

Natural Kimestethics only had a new product in the Natural Skins division which was another machine for a facial skin care routine and cream that came with it such as moisturizer, toner, etc.

It was called the Facial Spa and it was basically a set. If you run out of the cream, you could always get more. The Facial Spa was a portable machine that was turned on after placing the cream on your face, basically a massage session on the face.

And obviously, it was a profit.

Eunae, Taeyong, and Eunwoo were already in Japan, after celebrating the huge birthdays in January with Byeolmin, February with Doyoung, Eunwoo, and Jaehyun. Jaeyeon had her kids last September, born 7 months after Eunwoo.

Yet, Byeolmin was not married and still has a promise ring on her finger.

It wasn't because she was jealous of her friends or anything, it's just that she never really considered too much about it, or else she would overthink.

Byeolmin believes when the time comes, it comes.

Jaehyun popped in Byeolmin's office showing off his cheeky smile.

" Ready to go home? " Jaehyun asked as his girlfriend nodded.

" Mhm. Just let me gather my belongings and I'll be right there. You can wait outside Jae. " Byeolmin told him as she started to gather her papers and other belongings into her bag.

Byeolmin's nickname for Jaehyun was just simply Jae. Sometimes she calls him Jung because she picks it up from the Na's. Jaehyun calls her Byeol out of impulse or Byeolbyeol if he's super happy and bubbly.

As she finished gathering her belongings, she and Jaehyun walked out of the building to Jaehyun's car making their way home.

Today was Jaehyun's turn to make dinner, which he told his girlfriend to rest while he makes food. After the food was finished and everything was set, the two sat at the dining table, eating their menu which was bibimbap.

" How was work today? " Byeolmin broke the silence as the couple was having dinner.

" It's the same as usual, communicating with other people, getting into international communicating with mostly English. It's tiring for my brain to change language to language since we do have foreigners working in the building. " Jaehyun responded cheekily. " How about you Byeol? "

" Facial Spa came out today which meant my reviewing of the ingredients and other things went well as usual. I do intend on using it sometime soon. It does seem legit. I actually set up the Facial Spa set in the bathroom. Your set is already in there. " Byeolmin took another bite as she randomly ruffled Jaehyun's hair, giggling.

" Aww, you're so cute! " Jaehyun pinched Byeolmin's cheeks in response to her ruffling her hair. " I'll definitely try my set tonight! "

" You better. " Byeolmin sarcastically scoffed and rolled her eyes. " You make up too many excuses Jung. "

" But the thing is I eventually do them but after a long time sweetheart. " Jaehyun winked as he was finishing his bowl of bibimbap. " All finished! " Jaehyun cheerfully booped Byeolmin's nose, making the girl close her eyes and smile in happiness.

" Go put it in the sink and I'll wash it. " Byeolmin told him as he nodded, following his girlfriend's orders.

" I'm going to call Winwin, care to join? " Jaehyun asked before he headed to his room.