twelve

A week and a half have passed since Jaehyun and Kyungmi started dating. Jaehyun felt a bit better, being relieved from his stress with Byeolmin. He didn't bother calling here where she was because he didn't want to see her at all.

He did notice that Byeolmin completely moved out on the same night, wondering who would help her move so quickly. The spare room in his apartment was clean. But it was for the best right?

Maybe dating Kyungmi will halt all these problems. Jaehyun felt different while dating her, it wasn't the same energy as to how he was dating Byeolmin, but he hoped to love her even more later.

Today, Jaehyun and Kyungmi were currently at work, a typical normal day. The Dream photoshoot was tomorrow.

Jaehyun was leaving the Communications room when Kyungmi stopped him.

" Where are you going? " Kyungmi asked.

" To see my cousin about the Dream photo shoot tomorrow. " Jaehyun said.

" Do you mind if I come along too baby? " Kyungmi cooed.

" Sure. " Jaehyun told her as he left the Communications room, on the way to Jaeyeon's office room.

-

Jaehyun was walking to Jaeyeon's office room until he heard his name being called by a familiar boy.

" Jaehyun hyung! " Jaemin called out to see his cousin.

" Hey... Jaemin. How are you? " Jaehyun hyung said as he let Jaemin hug him, feeling the awkwardness.

" I'm okay hyung! I'm so excited about tomorrow! How about you? " Jaemin asked excitingly.

" I am excited for tomorrow too. " Jaehyun said. " I need to go talk to your sister. I need to go. " Jaehyun said as he got out of Jaemin's grip.

Jaemin just stood there in confusion, Jaehyun was not like this to him and he felt neglected, but it was a bad kind.

-

" You could've at least knocked Jeffrey. " Jaeyeon rolled her eyes.

" You miss my presence anyways. " Jaehyun said as he sat down on the chair. " What's up? "

" Come to the Dream photoshoot tomorrow to help the boys with fitting, picking an outfit, modeling, and all that jazz. " Jaeyeon said.

Jaehyun then remembers his current girlfriend's request.

" Do you mind if Kyungmi comes? " Jaehyun asked.

" Yeah sure why? Are you two best friends now? " Jaeyeon asked suddenly, but suspicious at the fact that Jaehyun didn't even ask Byeolmin or brought up this topic in the first place.

" I guess. " Jaehyun's ears started to get red.

Jaeyeon immediately noticed those red ears, she knew him too well.

" Perhaps... you broke up with Byeolmin. Correct? " Jaeyeon asked him.

" Yeah... Kyungmi and I are dating now. " Jaehyun said quickly, trying to find an excuse to leave his cousin. " Look at the time! I need to go now! " Jaehyun said as he immediately left his cousin's office room.

" Okay? " Jaeyeon tilted her head in confusion.

Jaeyeon sighed at the fact that she found out about their breakup now. " Jaehyun's an adult. He should make his own choices, but I hope that choice with Kyungmi is good. I'll have to see her for myself. "

Is this why Byeolmin didn't show up to work for the past week? I should call her about tomorrow anyways.

Those thoughts ran into Jaeyeon's mind as she suddenly remembers today was the half-day meaning she had to go home to the kids.