nine

" Are you serious right now? " Jaehyun approached the two helping Kyungmi up from the ground. " I was having a peaceful lunch break and I see my girlfriend and my coworker having some brutal argument with my coworker on the floor! " Jaehyun raised his voice at Byeolmin.

" I was trying to have a nice conversation with her and then she suddenly blew up on me. " Kyungmi faked her complaint, acting like she was very hurt.

" I- " Byeolmin tried to compose her words.

" I don't want to hear anything from you! Next time be nice to her and apologize to her right now! " Jaehyun scolded Byeolmin even more.

" Yeah, you should apologize. It's not friendly to push someone down all of the sudden. " Kyungmi added.

" I'm sorry. " Byeolmin sighed in defeat, knowing that no one would believe her.

Kyungmi was about to say something until Byeolmin speed picked up her lunch box with the remaining bowl of her lunch and flashed out of the lounging room.

Jaehyun just watched his girlfriend go and sighed to calm down his anger at her.

" Your girlfriend's rude. " Kyungmi told Jaehyun. " Is she jealous that we're just hanging out? " Kyungmi asked, hoping to get Jaehyun on her side.

" I don't know but I'm sorry for her sudden rude actions. " Jaehyun sighed.

" Let's have lunch together while we at it. " Kyungmi invited him to sit on the chair next to her.

" Sure. " Jaehyun said, unpacking his lunchbox, eating, and talking with Kyungmi.

She's usually not like this.

-

Byeolmin was trying to prevent herself from crying so much in her own office room since she was still at work.

Tears were rolling down her face as her fear to speak up for herself came back. She cried for quite some time, wiping the tears with a tissue.

Later, there was a knock on her door. Byeolmin made her cover the fact up that she was crying, now sitting straight on her chair in her office room.

" Come in! " Byeolmin said.

Peeking in was Doyoung at the door. " Did you finish the list for today? "

Byeolmin checked the list that she had to do today from Doyoung. " Yeah, including some of Jaeyeon's and Jaemin's orders. "

" Okay. That's good, I'll be heading home now. " Doyoung said as he was about to close the door.

" Wait! " Byeolmin called out.

Doyoung opened the door again. " Yeah? "

" Do you mind taking me home today? " Byeolmin asked Doyoung.

" Why can't Jaehyun take you home? No offense, but still. " Doyoung asked Byeolmin.

Come on Byeolmin. Excuse...excuse...

" Uh... I'm just really tired today and I want some extra rest. " Byeolmin quickly responded to Doyoung.

Doyoung thought about it for a second, putting his index finger on his chin. " Sounds plausible. You finished everything today. Let me text Jaehyun real quick. " Doyoung grabbed his phone texting the man, getting a response right away. " He said go ahead. "

" Okay, let me grab my belongings, and then we'll head out. " Byeolmin gathering her stuff and putting it in her huge handbag for work.

" Okay. " Doyoung nodded along.