epilogue

Another year meant another age of turning in the Korean age of times.

Jung Minho was at the age of 16, the birthday of August 14, one day off of samcheon Jaemin's birthday. Jung Linseok at age 15, the birthday of March 23 like samcheon Renjun's. Jung Somin, female, at age 14, the birthday of May 1. The youngest male at age 12, Jung Youngmin, the birthday on November 5.

Byeolmin's birthday was January 22, while Jaehyun's was on February 14.

-

14 years later

Minho opened up his locker at Seoul Nationa University in high school, seeing a bunch of love letters.

Yes, today was valentines day.

Minho sighed at the ridiculous love letters and just shoved them all in his backpack. Minho was actually quite reserved for a good-looking young boy. He'll talk here and there, but he's better off listening but more talkative than Eunwoo. He gives off the persona of his mother. He's much livelier with his cousins, especially Jaeyoung.

" I don't get how Eunwoo oppa, ew I hate the word oppa and Doyeon unnie don't get love letters even before they dated! Jaeyoung oppa, ew, doesn't even get them too. " Linseok scoffed as she leaned against her locker.

Linseok hated using the word oppa because it was simply too cringy for her, but she had to use it otherwise. Her older brother Minho was well aware of that. Linseok's personality did not correlate at all with her parents as she was a feisty girl. Turns out she probably picked up most of her traits from her uncle Doyoung.

Doyeon was more on the complaining side while Linkseok was more on the blunt and brutally honest side.

" You don't have to use them when Eomma and Appa are around. It's fine. " Minho replied as he closed his locker and leaned against them, talking to his younger sister while students were flowing in the hallways for dismissal. " That's because Jaeyoung is good-looking but his personality is not the most ideal. Eunwoo and Doyeon have been dating for five months. "

" Whatever. " Linkseok scoffed as she also leaned against the lockers facing her brother. " Got any love letters, as usual, this year? "

" I suppose. " Minho nodded looking at his frustrated sister. " You? "

" What do you think? " Linseok turned around, shaking her backpack up and down, noticing that it's heavier than usual.

Minho looked at her sudden action and simply nodded. " I guess that answers my questions. Let's go, Eomma is picking us up. We need to prepare for Appa's birthday since it's today. "

" Oh my fucking god. Why do we have so many birthdays? " Linseok rolled her eyes as she and Minho started walking to the front of the building. Eomma, Doyoung samcheon, Jisung samcheon's just passed and Eunwoo's birthday is tomorrow. Now today is Appa's birthday. Sometimes I get tired of our parents' business shit. Why are we born into a crazy rich good looking Asian family? Like did you see pictures of Eomma and Appa when they're young? Crazy ass visuals. "

Minho started chuckling at her sister's statement. " I mean, I guess it's fun celebrating it at times. They're basically all family to us at this point Linseok. And to your question as to why we're born into a family with Eomma and Appa, I don't know myself. I do admit though that Eomma and Appa were very good-looking when they were working at Natural Kimesthehics when they're younger. "

" Yeah and then we have to take over. " Linseok huffed her breath, crossing her arms. " Isn't that annoying? "

" Linseok, I don't think you have to take over, you can always work part-time if you have other interests. It's not that hard. " Minho let out a soft giggle of his sister's cuteness.