twenty three

" I'll let Doyoung and Jaehyun know that we'll be going to the hospital together. " Jaeyeon reassured her.

" Wait! " Byeolmin grabbed her arm. " Don't tell Jaehyun... yet... "

Jaeyeon raised her eyebrow, smirking at her friend. " You want to surprise him, don't you? "

" Mhm. " Byeolmin nodded with a shy smile coming out of her mouth.

" I do say you guys are recovering a little too fast but I'm for you guys. " Jaeyeon winked. " Let's go. "

Byeolmin and Jaeyeon walked out of the girls' restroom as Jaeyeon had notified Doyoung that the two girls were leaving. After that, the two friends walked together to the elevator, passing by a familiar figure.

" Where are you guys going? " Eunae appeared as the Byeolmin and Jaeyeon walked past by her.

" To the hospital. " Jaeyeon responded while holding Byeolmin as Byeolmin's hands were placed on her stomach nervously.

" Wait why? She was there two weeks a- " Eunae's eyes trailed down to Byeolmin's stomach, indicating her assumption. " OH HO okay... "

" You're still working? " Jaeyeon asked.

" Not really. " Eunae responded turning to Byeolmin. " Does Jaehyun know? Lowkey, I'm still mad at him but I can't believe he managed to claim you- "

" Eunae! It's not confirmed yet! " Jaeyeon called out.

" Oh right. " Eunae replied. " I'm coming with you guys. No buts. "

" What about Doyoung? " Byeolmin scrunched her nose.

" Who cares about him. I can text him that I'm leaving with you guys and he'll be fine. " Eunae scoffed. " I'm sure Doyoung isn't that stubborn anymore. Let's go and see the results shall we? " Eunae smirked.

-

" Are you the patient Kang Byeolmin? " The doctor asked as Byeolmin nodded. " Congratulations, you are two weeks pregnant! "

" Thank you! " Byeolmin smiled at the doctor smiled along.

" If you would like to do some checkups, you can make an appointment with me once every month to see how the baby is doing. When the weeks get closer we can check up every week. " The doctor replied. " Oh, I have not formally introduced myself, but my name is Dr. Bae Juhyun, but you can call me Dr. Irene. "

" Thank you so much, Dr. Irene! It was a pleasure working with you. " Byeolmin thanked her.

" Anytime. Any other questions you have for me today? " Dr. Irene asked.

" I don't think I have any other questions. " Byeolmin responded.

" Alright, have a nice day for you. " Dr. Irene exited out of the patient room as Byeolmin got up to leave the room herself.

Byeolmin was at the front lobby, met with her two friends, smiling faces as she approached them.

" So? " Jaeyeon started.

" I'm pregnant. " Byeolmin smiled.

" Oh, my fu- freaking goodness! I'm so happy for you. " Eunae congratulated Byeolmin as the three best friends were holding hands with one another.

" Thank you, guys. " Byeolmin thanked her two best friends.

" When do you want Jaehyun to find out about it? " Eunae asked in curiosity.

" I have an idea. " Jaeyeon smirked.

" I don't know where this is going but I'm liking it. " Eunae smirked along.