two

It was the next day as Jaehyun and Byeolmin are currently working in the Natural Kimesethics Building. The two were having lunch at the company lounging lunch room area with Jaeyeon, who sent her twins to babysitting with Gayoung and Minjae, who are now a couple.

" Jaeyeon where's Doyoung? " Byeolmin asked as the three of them were eating at a table.

" Stressed as usual. He's in a meeting probably for the head stuff- " Jaeyeon talked as the three of them heard a slam on their table. " There he is... " 

" Go on. " Byeolmin nodded.

" Basically we're hiring new people mainly for the communication department since we need more people who are bilingual and such and I have to review the applications, do all of those interviews and it's so annoying. " Doyoung complained.

" But honestly, I do need help. Some people can't talk, my brain malfunctions going from one language to another and it hurts. " Jaehyun added.

" It's okay Jae. You'll get through it. " Byeolmin patted his head as he smiled shyly towards her.

" Do you know when the new clients will start working? " Jaeyeon looked at her husband.

" Today is probably my interview, tomorrow I review, and the next day that's when those clients start working. " Doyoung responded, taking a heavy sigh as he was eating his lunch. " There are 10 applicants. "

" Good luck to you Doyoung. " Byeolmin spoke up.

" Thanks, Byeolmin. " Doyoung smiled.

Jaehyun noticed that his phone was ringing with text messages saying that the communication department needs help with customers. " Oh my god. I need to go now. My team needs me. Bye guys. " Jaehyun packed his lunch leaving the scene.

" Rude and he didn't wish his girlfriend some kisses. " Doyoung mumbled to himself rolling his eyes.

" Kim Doyoung. " Jaeyeon spoke in a chilling tone.

" It's fine Doyoung, there's nothing to worry about. It's a small matter. How about we just keep eating? " Byeolmin said before the married couple would start an argument as the two nodded.

Usually, Jaehyun does give her a kiss on the cheek or properly say bye to her, but these days he's been stressed and slowly changing.

But of course, being the polite girlfriend Byeolmin is, she does not want to be too invested in his life, as she had thoughts of her own too. 

" Hey Byeolmin, how are you and Jaehyun doing? " Jaeyeon asked. " It's just been a while since I asked especially since I gave birth to twins half a year ago. " She chuckled along also.

" We're fine, nothing new. Pretty independent. " Byeolmin bluntly responded without thinking as she shoved a spoonful of food in her mouth. 

" Ah... " Jaeyeon nodded. " Yeah Jaehyun's weird. He's always in other people's shoes and not in his own. "

" Typical man. " Byeolmin chuckled, knowing he showed certain sides to him.

" But he's also very caring too. " Jaeyeon added.

" She already knows that her man is caring. Why would he give her a promise ring? " Doyoung asked as Byeolmin looked down on the promise ring on her finger, placing traces of finger on it.

" I'm just stating the facts Doyoung, don't test me. " Jaeyeon replied.

" Guys guys, calm down. Don't worry too much about me. Jaehyun and I are fine. We are one happy couple and we will marry when the time is right. " Byeolmin reassured the two. " I trust Jaehyun. He is a man of his words. "