twenty eight

" Byeolmin, are you ready to marry Jaehyun? " Mrs. Jung asked Byeolmin when Byeolmin visited the Natural Kimesthethics Building again.

The two of them were sitting in the lounging room on the same floor as Byeolmin's office room.

" I think as long as Jaehyun is ready. I'm ready too. " Byeolmin smiled.

" That's good to hear. " Mrs. Jung checked her phone and sent a quick text message. " I'll be heading out now. Jaehyun will come back for you. "

Byeolmin tilted her head. " Did he leave the building? "

" I had to ask him to run me a few errands. " Mrs. Jung winked, taking her to leave.

-

" Welcome back Jaehyun to the WayV jewelry shop, what are you looking for today? " Kun asked Jaehyun who was looking at the rings through the glass.

" An engagement ring. " Jaehyun bluntly spoke out.

" Is this for Byeolmin? " Kun asked as Jaehyun nodded.

Kun then immediately went through looking, finding a perfect ring for her.

" This is the Rose Gold vine diamond ring in Byeolmin's size. I think I picked up her ring size the other day when she came with Eunae last year, but just by observing her, she's a simple person. I think Rose Gold matches her soft personality. " Kun explained.

" And for you, you can the simpler version of the Rose gold vine diamond ring. The design is not as crazy. " Kun said pulling out another ring.

Jaehyun observed the two beautiful rings and he started to smile. " I'll take it, how much? Don't discount me. I have money, Kun. "

" If you insist. Byeolmin's ring cost $4,100 while yours cost $2,700. In total it would be $6,800. " Kun explained.

Jaehyun then took an envelope out of his inner suit pocket that was full of cash, paying the right amount to Kun.

Kun then got boxes for the ring and placed them inside, and then placing them again into a slightly bigger bag.

" Thank you, Kun. " Jaehyun place the envelope of money back into his inner suit pocket.

" You're welcome. I wish you the best in your proposal. " Kun smiled as Jaehyun waved at him walking out of the store.

Jaehyun settled in his car when he received a text message from his mother, smiling at the good news she has provided him.

" Score. "

-

" Hello everyone and welcome to the baby shower of Jung Jaehyun and Kang Byeolmin! Everyone, please enjoy the food that is provided and talk to one another! " The host, which is Taeyong for today said.

" For the gender reveal, please come out to the enormous back patio deck since it will be nicely decorated there too. " Taeyong announced again.

Everyone was at Eunae and Taeyong's house. Eunae and Taeyong offered to have their place for the celebration. Jaehyun and Byeolmin wanted to keep it small, only between those close families and friends.

As time passes, everyone already ate extremely well while Jaehyun and Byeolmin were flooded with presents.

Later, everyone shifted outside on the back deck of Eunae and Taeyong's house. Although it was starting to get chilly when Fall was rolling around, it was doable and the sun made up for it. It was a temperature of 20 degrees Celsius outside.

It was nicely decorated with balloons, party streamers, and all that jazz.

" Okay, everyone! The moment you have been waiting for the gender reveal! " Taeyong announced. " Jaehyun and Byeolmin, please open that huge present over there. "