fifteen

Jaehyun and Kyungmi were at Seoul National University, at the request of the Jung's of being at Jaemin's graduation.

It was currently early March, weird to have a graduation right? But it just happened to be on a day that's not too hot and not too cold, just perfect with a small breeze.

Jaehyun was wearing a casual white t-shirt and jeans while Kyungmi wore a pink dress that was right below the knees, as her shoulders were covered.

Kyungmi was walking hand in hand with Jaehyun as the two made it to the bleachers of the Seoul National University sporting stadium, where the graduation will be held.

They sat about 20 rows from the ground, at the right side of the stadium, mainly because they arrived later, but also to get a higher view of the entire pit.

Jaehyun made no effort to contact either his friends or family members that he will be arriving with Kyungmi, mainly because there was probably uncertainty between him and them.

Maybe it was too much for him to handle.

" Jaehyun, you're spacing out. Is everything okay? " Kyungmi looked at him with those concerned eyes. " You can always tell me anything. "

Kyungmi wore heavy makeup, just to impress Jaehyun's parents even more or even Mrs. Na. She thought that maybe her good looks will impress them so that she could get promoted.

" Yeah, everything is okay. I just haven't contacted anyone where they will be sitting so I'm not sure where everyone is sitting. " Jaehyun blurred out half-lie and half-truth.

Jaehyun truly wanted to see his bro Doyoung and sit with him, along with his cousin Jaeyeon. But the reason why he was hesitant to sit with them, was because he knew Byeolmin was there and she would start a scene with Kyungmi at the graduation.

" I'm sure I wouldn't mind for you to sit with your friends. " Kyungmi told him.

" Yeah but Byeolmin's going to be with them. " Jaehyun sighed.

" Right... " Kyungmi trailed off. " She'll definitely do something that will hurt me. " Kyungmi faked being upset.

" Yeah, but we'll still have to deal with them regardless. " Jaehyun said as he and Kyungmi watched the guest fill up the sporting stadium. " They're my friends after all. "

" If they were truly your friends Jaehyun, why would they still stick with the bully? " Kyungmi suddenly asked him, interlocking his hands as Jaehyun reciprocated the hand holding.

" You're right. " Jaehyun huffed, giving the thought that Kyungmi had just said. " They would've left her too if they were really my friends, but it seems like they're not. They'll be blind for the rest of their lives. "

" That's my boyfriend. " Kyungmi placed a kiss on his cheek.

-

" Come on Byeolmin! The boys are graduating! Aren't you excited! " Jaeyeon held both of Byeolmin's hands, jumping, as they were sitting down 5 rows above the pit, at the left side of the stadium.

Doyoung has trailed behind the two girls as the trio parted ways from Mrs. Na, Kim's, and Jung's as the older adults wanted to find a better spot to view from the middle.

" Yes yes, Jaeyeon. The boys will go through undergrad and go through the two-year master plan to finish their master's degree. " Byeolmin smiled. " Now stop jumping, we need to sit down. "

Jaeyeon obeyed the girl, sitting down on the bleachers with Byeolmin on her life and Doyoung on his right.

Doyoung then stood up, turning to the girls. " Want anything to eat? "