twenty

" Hey, Jaehyun what's the occasion for you to call me here- " Kyungmi stepped into the office room as he was left alone in there as he played the videos.

" Mind explaining to me why you lied in the first place? " Jaehyun bitterly asked.

" I- " Kyungmi watched the videos. " You have it all wrong. "

" No I don't, we're through. " Jaehyun sent her out. " Leave. "

-

After the break up with Kyungmi, Jaehyun sat in the office room in defeat, seeing that his life was already messed up.

Byeolmin was running through his mind a lot. The fact he betrayed her broke his heart too and the fact he got mad at his own cousin and friends for protecting him was stupid too.

Jaehyun wanted to cry, but he's a man, he shouldn't.

All of his friends were silently sitting in the office room, each in different chairs. Doyoung had already escorted Minji out of the building since her ride arrived.

" Do you perhaps know where Byeolmin is staying? " Jaehyun asked.

" My place. " Eunae blurred out as Jaehyun nodded.

" I'm going to go look for her. " Jaehyun got up, leaving the meeting room with his friends behind.

" I don't know what's more messed up, the fact that Kyungmi bullied Byeolmin or the fact that Jaehyun left Byeolmin for Byeolmin's bully. " Taeyong commented.

" I think both are equally as bad Taeyong. " Doyoung replied to him.

" Do you think she'll forgive him? " Jaeyeon asked out of curiosity. " I mean she forgives very easily, but this? I'm not sure. "

" If that girl chooses to forgive Jaehyun, he better not hurt her again. I want to hurt this Kyungmi bit- " Eunae got angry.

" Eunae, we're at work. " Taeyong calmed her down.

" We can't fire her because she hasn't done anything wrong right? " Jaeyeon said as the pager went up from one of the other coworkers.

" Kyungmi's making the Communication team a lot worse. " The coworker said through the pager.

" Spoke too soon. " Jaeyeon covered her mouth.

-

" You're fired. I'm sorry miss Kyungmi. " Doyoung said as he was basically watching her leave the building on the first floor.

" What? Is it because Jaehyun broke up with me because that Byeolmin bitch- " Kyungmi said as Eunae but in.

" So this is the girl? " Eunae commented. " No Mr. Kim Doyoung fired you because you have many complaints about you. So I ask that you leave. "

" And who are you to tell me what to do? " Kyungmi scoffed.

" Miss I ask that you leave, all of your credentials are gone. Security! " Doyoung called out.

The security basically dragged Kyungmi out as she yelled. " I'm not done with you yet! "

" That was anti-climatic. " Eunae said.

" If she does something, you know where her career goes. " Doyoung smirked.

" Yup, in the trash, as you did to Chaeyoung. " Eunae smiled, remembering the memory. " Come on, we have a meeting to go to. " Eunae escorted Doyoung to the elevator to find one of the smaller meeting rooms.

" Thanks, personal assistant. " Doyoung winked as the two friends stepped into the elevator together.

" Yeah, whatever. " Eunae scoffed. " Don't make your wife jealous- actually it's the other way around. Don't get too jealous as a reminder. " Eunae pointed at Doyoung playfully.