twenty six

Another three months have passed. Tomorrow was going to be the day where Jaehyun and Byeolmin will visit Dr. Irene at the Kangbuk Samsung Hospital.

Today, the three best friends decided to have a picnic at the park while the boys took care of Eunwoo, Jaeyoung, and Doyeon.

" Wow, Eunae this was such a good idea! " Byeolmin exclaimed.

" It's been a while since I had one so you know I had to show it to my girls first. " Eunae acted flattered and winked along with it.

" Pictures eat first! " Jaeyeon called out.

There was a picnic blanket laid on the floor, a basket full of extra food, and the picnic tray had fruits, macaroons, crackers, cheese, and mini donuts.

The girls took pictures with their pretty dresses, actually a spring collection from Osaka Lion with different colored ruffled dresses. They were taking pictures with one another and for one another, later eventually digging on their food.

" You know Jaemin randomly told me one day that he liked his donuts with jam in the middle? " Jaeyeon raised the question as she was taking a bit out of her mini donut.

Eunae and Byeolmin choked on their food, having those thoughts in their mind, but looked at each other and disregarded their thoughts.

" What? " Jaeyeon asked in confusion. " Jaemin gave me one the other day and it was actually pretty good. I have to admit. "

" Jaemin's an interesting character. " Eunae placed her index finger on her chin.

" Let's see he doesn't like strawberries, hates strawberry yogurt, drinks 8 shots of coffee, eats loads of coriander, and loves his boba 100% sweet. That's Na Jaemin. " Jaeyeon smiled.

" We can't relate because we're the only child. " Byeolmin referred to her and Eunae.

" Sometimes I wish I had siblings, but I wouldn't mind if it's Jaemin. He's not that annoying. " Eunae took a deep breath though. " I consider Renjun and Haechan my siblings at this point. "

" Renjun is from China, right? " Byeolmin asked to make sure.

" Yeah but who cares, he's still my younger brother. " Eunae smiled. " And you have Chenle and Jisung while Jaeyeon has Jeno and Jaemin. It works out perfectly fine. "

" I 100% agree with you Eunae. " Byeolmin commented.

" Jeno's a good one. He's there to calm Jaemin down when I'm not there sometimes. " Jaeyeon added.

The three girls laughed just being in pure excitement. As they were finishing up their picnic together and cleaning up their set, a frisbee suddenly hit Jaeyeon on the back.

" Ow... " Jaeyeon said as she turned around to see the frisbee.

Jaeyeon felt that the person was there so she picked it up. " Here's your frisbee... " Jaeyeon slowed down seeing the person. " Kyungmi. "

" Hello, Mrs. Jaeyeon, it's nice to see you. " Kyungmi smiled politely as she smiled frowned seeing Byeolmin with her, as she took the frisbee from Jaeyeon's hand. " You're here. "

Kyungmi's statement was loud enough to earn Eunae's attention. " So what if she's here? What about it? Do we know you? "

" I don't think we've met, but this girl right there took my man back, got me fired and here I am, casually playing some frisbee with some friends before you know what. " Kyungmi responded.

" I don't care who you are but I suggest you turn away. " Eunae told her.

Byeolmin just watched the scene that was going on. She wanted to say something but she couldn't. The words wouldn't come out.