seven

Byeolmin walked into the meeting room, seeing that everyone has arrived except for Jaehyun. She also saw a few familiar faces but curious as to why they're here.

Why are the Dreamies here?

She then proceeded to take her seat next to Mrs. Jung when Mrs. Jung patted a seat for her to sit.

" How is my future daughter-in-law doing? " Mrs. Jung asked.

" I'm doing great Mrs. Jung. " Byeolmin flash a smile back.

" Skip the formalities, you can call me Eomma now. " Mrs. Jung smiled back. " You're like a daughter that I love so much. "

Mrs. Jung knew about Byeolmin's parents abandoning her at the legal age of 18 but she didn't dive further into it since Byeolmin was sensitive. She would pick up the fact that the Kang's weren't the greatest parents to Byeolmin.

The parents are not the CEO's anymore. At the beginning of the year, Doyoung took the CEO position of Kimesthethic Technology while Jaeyeon and Jaemin took the CEO position for Natural Skins, making them the main CEO's.

Byeolmin and Jaehyun took the positions of COO, which was under CEO but still have a significant role in the company.

Eunae and Taeyong have no major roles, but they are still high in the position of the company since they are working with the Osaka Lion too.

A couple of minutes later, Jaehyun came into the meeting room, taking a seat between Jaemin and Chenle as that was the last seat left.

Byeolmin saw that Doyoung and Jaemin were standing at the center, scanning to find Jaeyeon. Jaeyeon was not in the room as she already had left early for the day hence Mrs. Na being present in the room too.

" Thank you all for coming, Jaemin has a big announcement to make. " Doyoung initiated the meeting.

" Yes, I would like to have an agreement for Renjun, Jeno, Haechan, Chenle, and Jisung to be in the addition of the new faces of Natural Kimesthethics. They will not be working heavily in the company, but on their behalf, they will be advertising the products and participating in the photoshoots. Since everyone is in school including me, we are limiting ourselves to have a bigger load. Thank you. " Jaemin announced.

That's so cool for Jaemin. He could have photoshoots with his friends now! How cute~

" They will participate in some of the advertising of Facial Spa and will start their photoshoot as soon as possible. " Jaemin continued. " I will be joining them too. "

Everyone turned to one another and nodded in agreement, smiling at the fact that they were planning to take their work seriously. As the meeting went on, everyone went over the rules and expectations and all that, eventually dismissing everyone.

" Everyone dismissed. Thank you for coming, especially the parents. " Doyoung made his final announcement.

Everyone dismissed themselves one by one bidding their goodbyes until Byeolmin and Jaehyun were left in the room.

" You're not going? " Byeolmin asked her boyfriend who was scrolling through his phone.

" Oh yeah, I am. Was checking something on my phone after the meeting ended." Jaehyun quickly slid his phone in his pocket and got up, seeing that the girl remained unchanged from her spot. " Are you going to go also? You can't be in here forever. " Jaehyun softly scoffed.

" Yeah... " Byeolmin nodded as she and Jaehyun walked out of the discussion room together. " But I was wondering why you were still here. That's all. "