No time

Lunch

3rd pov

The cafeteria was filled with people from rich, and famous clans. It was a big open space of tables with comfortable booths. Naruto sat there with shikamaru, kiba, choji, karui, hinata, and sai.

"Yo Naruto, where's sasuke?" Kiba asked while he ate his beef sticks. Naruto shrugged, slurping up all of the ramen noodles in his bowl.

"He and Sakura were fighting earlier....there probably making out somewhere in the corner." Choji said as he stuffed his face. That somehow ticked Naruto off as he looked up.

"Sasuke would never do that! He's probably eating with her or something." Naruto blushed as he drank his broth. Hinata looked at her friend and held his hand.

"Dont worry naruto-kun, sasuke-kun is probably late." Hinata smiled, which made Naruto smile.

"Anyways....Sai what's your relationship with ino?" Naruto teased. Sai only looked up and smiled.

"Its good, as part of student body, I'll be grateful to work with her through this year." Naruto laughed at how formal his friend was.

"Haha! Nah you like her! You should ask her out!" Naruto smiled.

"Chill out Naruto it's only been the first day back at this boring place." Shikamaru sighed as he layed his head on the table. Kiba smiled at his boyfriend as he turned to see sasuke.

"Uhhh I guess sasuke won't be sitting here anytime soon." Kiba said.

"Huh? What makes you say that?" Naruto asked, kiba pointed out. Naruto looked over to see him hanging out with the more superior group. That group was the student body and some rich people. There was Neji, Temari, Ten ten, Ino, sakura, sasuke, gaara, and shino. Also known as, sakura's friends.

"Huh....I guess sasuke and her are sitting somewhere new this year..." shikamaru stated. Naruto pouted as he was staring at sakura holding sasukes arm. Hinata looked over, then back at naruto.

"Cmon guys, lets head to class early!" Hinata suggested. Everyone else nodded and got up. Choji and Karui headed over to history class, while shikamaru and kiba kissed each other since they weren't in the same glass. Naruto pouted as he dragged himself over to history with hinata.

"Dont worry naruto-kun, you'll find someone." Hinata said.

"Yeah I know...I feel sick...." naruto said.

"Oh no! Naruto will you be okay?" Hinata rubbed his back.

"Yeah I think so...I might just head home for the day." Naruto frowned. Suddenly he felt a second hand but on his shoulders. He looked up to find sasuke standing over him.

"Gah! Sasuke!? Aren't you going to be late for class?" Naruto asked.

"Tch if your not going to be here then what the point of staying?" Sasuke stated.

"You're the one to talk, you could at least say hello teme!?" Naruto spat, sasuke realized what he was talking about and sighed.

"Sorry, sakura really wanted to hang with ino..." sasuke claimed.

Naruto and hinata looked at each other then back at sasuke.

"Anyways, you should stay at school...I'll walk with you to your house after school so we could hang out." Sasuke smirked. Naruto blushed as he nodded. Sasuke then ran over to his class while naruto turned around all happy.

"Hmm? I thought you were sick?" Hinata asked.

"Huh? Whoever said such a thing? Not me! Cmon let's go!" Naruto smiled. Hinata rolled her eyes while she laughed.