Trouble

Monday

Sasuke's pov

I feel like everyone's watching me...just because I kissed Naruto. I feel this guilt hit me so hard...Sakura...im so sorry I cheated. Maybe it is best to keep my distance with who I hang with....especially Naruto.

I walked into the building only to be tackled by Sakura.

"Sasuke-kun! How was your visit?" Sakura asked.

"...it was fun..." I said as I continued to walk to my class.

I know I'm over reacting a bit...I should just tell her the truth...

Before I could turn around, Sakura was already with her friends. Shit...okay I'll just ignore Naruto for the rest of this week and treat Sakura only. I need to be punished somehow...Maybe Sakura hitting and punching me nonstop is suitable.

I'll tell her after school...

Naruto's pov

I feel like shit...I like sasuke a lot...but he is in a relationship...Im just going to apologize to Sasuke and move on from it....

I know he was pretending to have fun for my sake...I hate when he does that to me.

I made it into my class only to see Hinata blushing with a big smiled on her face. I walked up and sat by her.

"Your in a happy mood Hinata..."

Her face suddenly shot red and looked at me.

"Wh-what! Don't be silly Naruto-kun!"

What is she stuttering for?

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"W-well...i-its nothing..." Hinata smiled.

Hmm....Im going to find out sooner or later!

"Oi!" 

I turned around to see kiba standing behind me.

"Yeah?" I said.

"I sit here bro." Kiba pointed.

"Just go sit with Shino, or Sai." I stated.

"I-I can't..." kiba said blushing.

What's with everyone blushing today...

"Why not?"

"Heh try dating a lazy jealous pants...I cant sit with Shino because of an misunderstanding. Sai is....well Shikamaru just doesn't like Sai so..." kiba stated to me.

I smirked and got closer.

"Loyal dog now aren't ya?" I teased.

"Tch! Never mind ya idiot! I'll go sit by ten ten!" Kiba huffed.

That must be nice...having someone that is protective. Having someone by your side is something I want...

Time skip

3rd pov

Naruto sat down quietly at his table. He sat there with Hinata, Kiba, shikamaru, choji, and rock Lee. The blond waited for Sasuke to show up so he could apologize.

Everyone was laughing joking around, while Hinata patiently waited for Sakura to come through those doors.

Suddenly a pissed off sasuke and Sakura walked throught those doors.

"Uh oh...looks like they're at it again." Choji pointed out. Kiba sighed and shikamaru didn't even acknowledge to what was happening.

Naruto found it strange that sasuke didn't come over here. Usually when he is fighting with Sakura, sasuke would always sit by the blond. Sasuke instead sat down with sakuras friends along with her.