Get the Blond or stay on your knees

Naruto's pov

I got through the entrance only to find the same fancy school...

As I walked into the school door I felt someone's hand on my shoulder. I looked up to see a guy who was dressed very formally.

"Please follow me!"

H-HUH!? AM I BEING KIDNAPPED!? I followed him either way, because if he tries anything I could press this special button and the gaurd will come rushing my way. It's only for students that come here so I'm pretty much guarded all around.

Then again....he looks about my age. Maybe he goes to school here. He leaded me to the music room....the most isolated place....HE'S GOING TO DO SOMETHING!? I need to press my button!

Huh?....wait...whats all of this...

I look to see a brand new gaming console, new clothes, ichiraku coupons, and some money....what?

I look over to the guy who was smiling.

"Whats all this for? Do I know you?"

"No you don't...but he does."

I looked to where he was pointing...Sasuke...

"Naruto uh....this is for you...sorry."

3rd pov

"Naruto?"

"Really? Gifts...in exchange for my forgiveness?"

Sasuke looked at a but dumbfounded.

"Wha-"

"YOU'RE A REAL JERK YOU KNOW! LEAVE ME ALONE!"

The blond pushed the fancy looking guy behind him for the door. The room went to dead silence.

"Well that was a bust..." Karin said as she got out of her hiding spot.

"Yup!" Suigetsu jumped out of the closet.

"Tch...well what am I supposed to do with all this stuff." Sasuke sighed.

"Well I'm all out of ideas...sorry sasuke that it didn't work." Jūgo sweated.

"Okay! My turn!!!" Karin blushed.

Time skip

Naruto's pov

Who in the hell does he think he is!? Dammit, I am also late for my first class...well might as well skip.

I made my way to the rooftop since most of the security don't go up there anymore.

I stood there taking in all of the fresh air. The blue skies are my favorite...

The school dance will be soon...Hinata...I was going to ask her and the others if we could all go together. Kiba will kill me if I ever hurt Hinata again. Everyone else is okay but....it won't be the same.

Suddenly, I heard the door open and close.

3rd pov

Naruto was met with Sasuke who was blushing. The blond wanted to laugh but was also very upset that he was still bothering him.

"What.....are.....you.....wearing?"

"Uhhh....."

Naruto scanned the raven who was wearing make-up and a skirt.

"Psst! You carry a spare set of clothes!?" Suigetsu asked while hiding behind the entrance with jūgo and Karin.

"Yes! You have to be prepared!"