Girls are scary

3rd pov

A week into school

"So Naruto! How is school?" Iruka asked while he washed the dishes.

"Its good! But can you tell dad to at least give me a ride to school!?" Naruto glared at his father who was drinking his coffee.

"Your ditching him Huh?" Iruka said evilly. Kakashi slowly looked at his husband and felt Iruka's eyes burn through his forehead.

"Well not at all my love! Naruto let's go before we are late!" Kakashi grabbed his stuff and got up. Naruto laughed as he waved his papa bye and followed his father out.

In the car

"So Naruto, how is everything?" Kakashi said as he drove off.

"Ehh I am doing better in science than I thought..." Naruto muttered.

"I see...where's sasuke? He usually comes over a lot. Did you two get into a fight?"

"No....i-it was nothing like that...I mean he was supposed to come over awhile ago....but his girlfriend needed attention."

Kakashi looked as his pouting son and sighed.

"Well that just how life goes...couples need their time together...but Friends are just as important. You should never leave a friend in need behind. So why don't you talk to him." Kakashi stopped at a red light. Naruto stared out the window and smiled.

"Yeah...I guess your right..."

Time skip

Kakashi smiled at his son as they pulled into the parking lot. Naruto rushed inside to go and talk to sasuke. 

"Oi! Are you trying to get away without hugging me?" Kakashi stalled.

Naruto blushed as he slowly approached his father and hugged him.

"Love you...Bye!" Naruto grinned as he ran away. Kakashi rolled his eyes while he grabbed all of his things.

Naruto's pov

I walked inside to already see people signing up for a talent show. It's very early if ya ask me...

I looked around to find sasuke with Sakura....hes already too busy.

Shit! Now I'm going to have to slowly pass them.....please don't notice me!

I made my way pass sakura's friends.

Could this be! I could make it-

"Oi! Naruto!"

....shit....sasuke noticed.

"H-hey sasuke!" I smiled....I'm scared.

"I'll catch up with you guys later!" Sasuke waved at everyone as he grabbed onto me.

"So naruto....are you mad at me?" Sasuke asked.

Play it cool....play it cool...

"....uh...not really..."

...im a failure....

"That didn't sound like it..." sasuke claimed.

"Yeah I know...its just...im kinda pissed that you sort of let me down...I was excited that you were going to come over..."

Ugh I sound weird!....but it's true...

"Oh....sorry...its just...I was spending time with Sakura....I just kinda...anyways! This time...lets go to the movies."

Huh?

"Movies?"

"Yeah, and after that we could play your violin, go for a walk, hell I'll treat you to dinner....does that sound good?" Sasuke asked.

Movies...walks...dinner...music!

....this sounds like a date!?

"S-sure!" I stuttered.

Time skip

Lunch

3rd pov

Hinata made her way to the cafeteria only to be stopped by Sakura.

"O-oh! S-Sakura-chan!" Hinata blushed.

Sakura had a evil smirk as she went closer.

"Soooo, Hinata...I got a question!" Saukra went closer.

"Y-y-yes?" Hinata went more red.

"Your still in love with Naruto are you!" Sakura smiled. Hinata felt her chest tighten. Sakura was dead wrong.

"N-no! We're just friends!" Hinata swallowed her guilt.

"Hehe well you have to like someone! Who is he?" Sakura went closer. Hinata felt like passing out as she backed away slowly.

"Haha I was just teasing!....but I want to ask you something." Sakura got serious.

After school

"Okay Naruto let's head over to your house and-"

"Sasuke-kun! Let's go to my place! I have a suprise for you!" Sakura walked over to them, Naruto back away from sasuke.

"Huh...uh well...I gave plans with Naru-"

"You have something thats more important than me!" Sakura raised her eyebrow.

"Well Naruto and I are going over to his place to hang." Sasuke stated.

"But you guys always see each other! Cmon let's go!" Sakura pouted. Sasuke looked over at his girlfriend and sighed.

"No! Go on bro....Sakura wants you to go with her! Ima just go and watch TV at home...plus Sai might come over so I won't be alone!" Naruto smiled.

"Hehe thanks Naruto-kun!" Sakura dragged sasuke away. Naruto pouted and texted sai. Sasuke looked back and frowned when he saw Naruto pouting.

Time skip

"ARGH! I HATE HIM!?" Naruto threw a book at his wall. Sai just sat their smiling.

"Are you done your temper tantrum ya big baby?" Sai asked. Naruto jumped onto the bed and sighed heavily.

"I hate this so much! I know Sakura needs his attention...but it's the same with friends." Naruto frowned. Sai looked at his friend and smiled.

"Sasuke is a jerk anyways...why don't we just invite Shikamaru and Kiba over to watch a movie?" Sai suggested. Naruto slowly formed a smile and nodded.

Meanwhile

Hinata was walking home when suddenly she saw Sakura running up to her.

"S-Sakura-chan..what are you doing?" Hinata blushed.

"Hinata! Let's go on a double date with Sasuke and Naruto!"

Hinata blushed at the wrong idea but realized that it wasn't like that.

"...me and naruto will be third wheeling..." hinata stated.

"Hehe not at all! Cmon please! Sasuke just got me this Uchiha necklace and I wanna celebrate by hanging out like old times..." Sakura blushed.

Hinata wanted to see Sakura happy so she grabbed her phone and smiled.

"I'll ask Naruto!"

Sakura beamed as she hugged Hinata.

"YOUR THE BEST!"

Hinata smiled at Sakura before letting go.

"Okay! I'll see ya there tonight!" Sakura waved. Hinata slowly waved before breathing heavily.

"Oh my! What's wrong with me! She has a boyfriend!?....but....she's the one that made me like this in the first place..." hinata said to herself.

She dialed Naruto's phone and took a deep breath.

"Naruto! Would you like to come and hangout with me tomorrow?"

_________________________________________

Thanks for reading!

Bye luvs (◠‿・)—☆