Where is she...

3rd pov
Tuesday (dance is on friday)

"The dance is right around the corner eh?" Sakura said. Ino squealed as she nodded.

"We have to get our dresses today!" Ino grabbed Sakura's hands.

"Okay! We should bring the girls." Sakura suggested.

"Okay! We will invite Temari, Ten Ten, and Karui!" Ino grabbed her phone.

"Uh what about Hinata." Ino turned to Sakura and opened her contacts.

"I actually texted her this morning and she never replied." Ino shown her text to Hinata. Sakura frowned and grabbed her phone.

Phone

Sakura: hey Hinata! Um we're all heading to the mall to buy dresses for the dance. You wanna come?

...

Sakura puts away her phone as she sighed.

"Dont worry Sakura! She is probably bust anyways!" Ino smiled. The pinkett understood but was still bummed out that Hinata wasn't gonna show up.

Time skip

The girls all got in Temari's car and drove off.

"I think im going to look for a long dress!" Temari said.

"Oh! I would love a dress just below my knees!" Ten Ten smiled.

"As long as I'm comfy in it!" Karui sighed.

Ino laughed and gossiped with the other girls while Sakura was staring at her phone.

"Sakura you good?" Ino asked.

"Yeah....it's just Hinata never taken this long to answer my texts..."

"Well she will most likely bow to you when she sees you!" Ino reassured her best friend. The pinkett smiled then blushed as she thought about the perfect dress...

All of the girls went inside the mall and headed to the dress store.

"Welcome to perfect size! Is there anything you need help finding?" A lady in fancy attire asked. All of the girls jumped at her and nodded.

"Oh my!....ill get back up..."

Time skip

You girls I found the one!" Ten Ten smiled.

Ten Ten's dress

All of the girls swoon at how beautiful it suited the girl

"Neji is going to love this!" Ino smirked. Ten Ten blushed as she look at the mirror.

"I'll take this one!" Ten Ten said.

"Okay so some of us will be in here all day so the early ones can hang in the mall for a bit!" Temari suggested. Ten Ten agreed.