What's going on with me!?

3rd pov

Ino was picking up her food and made her way to her table. She smirked when she saw her best friend Sakura and her new friend Hinata sharing a milkshake.

"Hehe! Are you two enjoying your strawberry shake?"

Sakura almost spat out her drink and blushed madly.

"W-What! Dont say anything like that!!!" 

"Eeeeee! You two are so cute!" Ino shrieked. Hinata smiled softly as she also blushed.

"Your crazy! Hinata and I are just friends!" Sakura tried to calm her already red face.

"Hehe, anyways! Are you guys excited for the dance!" Ino squealed.

"Yeah of course...but Hinata and I are just gonna go....no dates and all hehe." Sakura said nervously. Hinata slowly nodded her head.

"Are you going with anyone Ino-chan?" Hinata asked. The blond girl blushed as she turn pink.

"W-Well...Hehe...EEEEEEE!! Okay so you know that guy named Sai?" Ino smiled.

"My friend!?" Hinata looked in shock.

"Yes! He asked me to the dance!"

"I'm so happy for you!" Hinata joined hands with Ino. This somehow ticked Sakura off and made them untwine hands.

"Anyways...Hinata after the dance we could head to my mother's store. She has lots of clothes I'd like to look at!" Sakura smiled which made Hinata nervous.

"O-okay!"

Suddenly, ino got an Idea.

"I GOT IT! Since the dance is not until four days, we should have a little sleepover party!"

"We should!" Sakura beamed.

"Oh my God! Okay I'll text you whos all coming and what time/date!" Ino grabbed her phone.

"Okay!" Sakura also grabbed her phone.

Hinata could only think of one thing...bonding more with Sakura.

Time skip

Sasuke's pov

"Would you like to come over tomorrow?"

....he said that...Naruto said if I wanted to come over today. Does that mean he forgives me-

"Oi! Uchiha! What's the answer!"

Oh shit! Mr.Asuma was speaking.

"Oh I'm sorry Asuma sensei."

"Whats the answer?"

"2.032"

"Correct! Even when your not paying attention...anyways-"

Shit that was close...

What do I do....I can't just show up at his table...I'll just text him...

Phone:

Sasuke: uhhh hey you still wanna meet up after school?

...

Naruto: oh yeah right. Just come over whenever I'll be getting a ride with Sai so just arrive whenever...

Sasuke: okay...so like you wanna hang for lunch or???

...

...

Naruto: no don't come near my table please.

Sasuke: oh okay sorry later okay