Sasuke's Reasons

Sasuke's pov

There it is again...those eyes. Sakura's friends stared me down in class once again. Honestly I don't blame them...I mean look at me...I'm now known as a cheater...and what's even worse is that I brought Naruto down with me. I didn't mean to drag him in....

I got up and left for my final class. The halls were filled with people that were in the cafeteria that day. Clubs were next so I could relax for awhile. Naruto and I didn't end up choosing the same clubs after all anyways.

I opened the door to find Karin, Suigetsu, and Jūgo already here. The others were on the other side. I mainly hang out with these three...There my old friends in elementary and middle...

I haven't hung out with them in years...

"Yo sasuke!" Suigetsu put his arm around me. He's annoying for sure...but then again he was the very first person besides Naruto to ever befriend me. He had white hair and purple eyes...His teeth were as sharp as a shark as well.

Karin was my first female friend...She had a little obsession with me when we were kids. But now she is Suigetsu's girlfriend. I am glad I met her and stayed as friends...somehow she creep me out. She has red hair and eyes. She's pretty short compared to me and has glasses.

And finally....my most loyal friend....Jūgo. Jūgo has always been quiet and pretty happy. He loves animals and is hoping that he can one day me a veterinarian. He has orange-red hair color. His eyes were like oranges as well. He's pretty tall, taller then me at least.

"Hellooooo? Is sasuke Uchiha in there???"

"Yeah yeah...." I sat down at my usual spot. This club is usually about sciences and studying....but I just use this class to sleep.

"Huh?...is the Sakura thing still bothering ya?" I heard Suigetsu sat next to me.

"..."

"Hm? Is it because of your brother?" Jūgo patted my shoulder.

"..."

"Ugh! You guys are soooo dull! It's because of my cousin Naruto." Karin pushed her glasses up.

"Tch can you guys lay off?"

"Then don't sulk around like that..." Suigetsu lifted my head up. Suddenly they all went silent.

"What?"

"Your face expression...are you okay?" Karin sat down.

"...yeah of course I am."

"No your not...you look sad and gloomy....well....more then usual." Suigetsu added.

I didn't say anything and put my head down.

"Cmon tell us...I mean...we're still your friends even though you don't think that." Jūgo stated.

3rd pov

Sasuke looked up a bit dumbfounded by the sudden kindness that his old friends were showing him.

"Sakura and I broke up..." sasuke sighed.

"Huh!? I thought she'd forgive you..." Suigetsu said while Karin elbowed him.

"Well...more like I broke up with her..."

"Is there a peticular reason? I mean if I were you I would stay with her if she forgave me..." Suigetsu stated while getting another hit from Karin.

"She didn't deserve that...for that reason I broke up with her. Plus....Nevermind..." sasuke finished.

"Tell us!" Karin leaned forward.

"I...think I fell out of love with her...when I'm with her...there's no more feelings...and that's not fair to her." Sasuke mumbled.

"Soooo....what now? If there's no feelings...then why be sad?" Jūgo asked.

"...Naruto...he hates me...Sakura can hate me for all she wants...But Naruto...I dont want him to....he's my closest friend."

Karin looked at the other two boys and sighed.

"My cousin can hold grudges for a very long time...like the time I accidentally ripped his teddy bear. But...he has a soft spot for you...So I mean...If you want....we could help you." Karin blushed.

"Yeah! We could help good old sasuke boy!" Jūgo punched sasuke in the shoulder.

"...what if he wants nothing to do with me..."

"Thats nonsense I mean every time I see him it's SASUKE THIS and SASUKE THAT!!!" Karin stated.

Sasuke rolled his eyes while his frown turned into a smirk.

"Who would of thought that you guys would still help...after our past." Sasuke stood up.

"Aww Sasuke-kun! Don't make me cry!" Karin teared. Jūgo smiled as he put his arm around Sasuke's shoulder. Karin ran up and hugged him.

"Get off!"

"No! Suigetsu! Cmon!" Karin whined.

Suigetsu was making a crying face but wouldn't cry.

"N-No! Like he's still my friend, never ever!" Suigetsu blushed.

"....Im sorry Suigetsu...I was in the wrong for abandoning you when you needed me..." sasuke said in a soft voice.

"...."

"..."

".."

"WAAAHHHHHH! SASUKE!!!!!! ALRIGHT ILL HELP YOU!" Suigetsu cried as he ran over to sasuke hugging him as well.

"Yay! Our group is back!" Karin blushed.

Sasuke felt embarrassed but was glad that he wasn't all by himself.

Meanwhile

"Naruto honey...Your food is on the table...You should try and go to school tomorrow." Iruka sat on Naruto's bed.

"Okay...Papa? How can I make Hinata and Sakura forgive me? I feel awful..." Naruto looked at Iruka.

"Well that's a tough one...you can't really make someone forgive you...its really up to them...if they want you in their lives." Iruka explained.

"Even if I want them in my life?"

"I mean it depends on what you did to them."

"...I see...what about sasuke...if he was in the wrong...should I forgive him?"

"Uh oh...so is that why sasuke does not come over so often?" Iruka asked.

Naruto slowly nodded his head.

"Well...what did he do?" Iruka asked.

"He...uh...well he..."

"Its okay Naruto, I'm your Papa, I'll never say anything!"

"He...he kissed me...and he's with Sakura..." Naruto blushed. The blond waited for an answer from Iruka but all he could feel was the dark and scary aura Iruka was building.

"Oh really!" Iruka's smile was sadistic.

"Uhh pa-"

"Why don't we invite Sasuke over and have a meal! Maybe he'll like spaghetti-ala-rat poison! That's my specialty you know!"

"Pa! No!"

"Why not! I mean...your Father deserves it too!...and my boss at work, the mail man, our neighbor, Mr.Yamato, the mean old lady at the grocery shop-"

"N-NO!"

"You don't tell me what to do! IM THE ADULT HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA-"

Naruto grabbed his pa's apron, begging him not to cook the killer food.

"Paaaaa!"

"MWAAHAHAHAHHHA!!!"

_________________________________________

WAH!!! Sorry for not updating! I was busy!

Anyways...

Thanks for reading!

Cya luvs (◠‿・)—☆