boys are dumb when it comes to dates

A little earlier

Naruto's pov

Finally!!! Sasuke can come over and hangout tomorrow! Ugh I don't know how long it's been...

Don't get me wrong I like Sakura....but...she can share sasuke a little more often. She's lucky that sasuke is a good boyfriend...

Suddenly, my phone started to ring...

Phone

Naruto: hey! What's up?

Sasuke: Hey Naruto...

Naruto: what's wrong? Are you sad? What happened?

Sasuke:....ummm...I...won't be able to make it tomorrow...

Naruto: What! Why!?

Sasuke:....I got a date with Sakura, and I don't wanna fight with her-

Naruto: BUT YOU WANT TO FIGHT WITH ME!?

Sasuke: calm down Naruto we always hang-

Naruto: WHEN!? I CANT EVEN REMEMBER THE LAST TIME YOU'VE BEEN HERE!

Sasuke: SAKURA NEEDS ME!

Naruto: THEN DONT EVEN BOTHER TRYING TO HANGOUT WITH ME! YOU CAN DO WHATEVER NOW!

Sasuke: Naru-

*hangs up*

Fuck! He always does this!? I know that him and Sakura have been going through rough times...but I should have at least one day with him!

...Great now I have to find something to distract me...

Huh?....my phone is ringing again.

Phone

Hinata: Naruto! Would you like to come and hangout with me tomorrow?

Naruto: Really!? Yes! Of course ill go! I need a night out with at least one of my friends...

Hinata: okay! We'll be there to pick you up at eight! Cya!

Naruto: cya!

Thank goodness Hinata is such a kind soul-WAIT!? What did she mean by "We'll"?

Time skip

3rd pov

"No way!" Naruto stood there in front of Hinata, Sakura, and a shocked Sasuke.

"Suprise! It's a double date!" Sakura smiled. Hinata nervously smiled while guilt was climbing her back. 

"So what are we doing today?" Hinata blushed at the pinkett. Her green emerald eyes met Hinata's lavender ones which made butterflies hit Hinata.

"Its a suprise!"

The park

"Huh!? Rollerblading..." Sasuke asked. Sakura nodded and grabbed onto him.

"Cmon! I rented some Rollerblades so we can go around the lake!" Sakura beamed. Sasuke turned to naruto with worry since he's the only one who knows that Naruto can't skate at all. The look on Naruto's face made Sasuke forget the fight and grabbed his shoulder.