Friend's past

Hello! This chapter is just showing what happened to Sasuke and Suigetsu's past fight.

If you wish to not read this you are welcome not to. Think of it as a filler! The next chapter will go back to the present!

Anyways back to the story~

Konoha middle school

3rd pov

"Oi sasuke! Let's walk home together!" Suigetsu ran over to sasuke who was at the gates.

"I thought you would wait for jūgo to finish?" Sasuke said.

"Hehe nah he lives all the way across town anyways...so did you open Karin's little love note?" Suigetsu nudged on sasuke.

"Yeah...she won't leave me alone. She's nice and all...but...she can get a little too nice."

"Haha! Only for you buddy!"

"Tch whatever"

Suigetsu looked at him then at the letter.

"So you won't be bothered if I ask her to be in our group?"

"Huh? What do you mean?....oh wait, you like her don't you?"

Suigetsu stopped in his tracks and blushed.

"N-no! Ew! What makes you think that!?"

"I mean you make fun of her, then out of nowhere you would invite her to eat with us....your not really that secretive. Plus you also make a very evil face when she gets too close to me...."

Suigetsu furrowed his eyebrows and blushed.

"Tch! I just think we should have a girl in our friend group..."

Sasuke rolled his eyes and smiled.

"Tell her to come eat with us at lunch...then we could head to the lake by the bridge."

Suigetsu beamed as he jumped in front of sasuke.

"Really! I-I mean...cool..."

Suigetsu looked down with a smile on his face.

Time skip

Sasuke's pov

It's finally our last year of middle school...I'm finally going to ask Sakura to be my girlfriend. Then after that, I'll go over to Naruto and tell him the big news.

"Oi! Sasuke let's go and eat now!" I turned to see Suigetsu running over to me.

"Okay."

3rd pov

Normally the two boys would eat with the others, but today was different. Suigetsu and Sasuke both ate their onigiri in silence.

"...Suigetsu..." sasuke broke the silence.

"Hm?"

"....today....today I'm going to ask Sakura to be my girlfriend."

"Oh....is that so..."

Sasuke looked over to see Suigetsu making a very unusual face he never shows.