First day back

Naruto's pov

SHIT SHIT SHIIIIT! IM GOING TO BE SO LATE!

I woke up very late since my dad Iruka and Kakashi didn't tell me school was TODAY!

This is not just an ordinary school, this school is specialized for certain clans. Since I'm an Uzumaki I got in by recommendation....even though I'm not that bright...

Others can make it in, however they would have to pass an extremely difficult test....honestly I don't understand it all....AAAHH ANYWAYS IM LATE!

I never stopped running until I got to the next block. Suddenly a vehicle stopped beside me.

"OI!" I shouted. Their window went down to only see....oh hinata! and Neji.

"Oh! Hey Hinata!....hehe....Neji."

"Hi naruto-kun!" Hinata smiled.

"...Naruto...." Neji clicked his tounge at me.

"You'll be late if you walk, here me and neji will give you a ride." Hinata said as she unlocked the door. Neji rolled his eyes and turned to the road.

"Thanks a lot!" I got in and neji drove off. Neji does not like me at all....ever since me and Hinata stopped dating he's been giving me the stink eye. Hinata is very happy that we're friends at least....I was very heart broken though. I mean I loved her so much, but I do respect her choices.

I grabbed my phone to see it ringing. Huh it's sasuke.

Phone

Naruto: good morning sasuke, what's up?

Sasuke: where the hell are you? Didn't I say we should be here early so we could at least hangout?

Naruto: okay geez I'm sorry man, I'll be there soon.

Sasuke: you loser, what if we're not in the same classes then what are you going to do?

Naruto: relax! We will be in at least some classes. Oh I'm here!

*hangs up*

"Oi Hinata I'll meet you at lunch!" I said before getting off.

"Okay!" She smiled.

I ran as fast as I could to the main doors. I showed the guards my I.D card, a.k.a our key to get in and out. As soon as I made it to the school sasuke was leaning against the wall glaring at me.

Sasuke Uchiha....he was one of the first people the school recommended. He's also my bestfriend, I knew him ever since we were little kids.

"Tch." Sasuke shook his head before walking up to me.

"Wh-what?"

He suddenly rubbed my head and looked at me funny.

"Your such a loser ya know." He smirked.

When we were younger I had a crush on him....that made me wanna become friends with him....but he still doesn't know that I'm bisexual.....and that I ever liked him.

Suddenly someone got a hold of sasuke  pushing us to the ground.

"Hehe NARUTO-KUN! SASUKE-KUN!" Sakura smiled.

"Sakura-chan!" I smiled.

"Babe you didn't greet me at the door!" Sakura pouted.

"Sorry, I was waiting for Naruto." Sasuke stated.