coming out in a closet

3rd pov

"So are you gonna go in?...Hinata...Sakura?" Ino waved her hand. Sakura gained all of her confidence and walked in with Hinata.

"Okay! Seven minutes starts!!!"

In the closet

Sakura's pov

Oh my gosh! I don't like this at all! Does she know I hate small spaces! And on top of all of this IM WITH HINATA!? I mean...we are friends....but...when I'm with her...I feel different.

"Sakura-chan...are you okay? You're breathing hard."

She's so close....I just want to....touch her...

"Sakura???"

"O-Oh! I-Im okay...s-so what should we do?"

I smiled at her...but I noticed something...she's acting different. I looked closer at her and and she was blushing madly.

....and of course I wasn't thinking.

"Saku-"

I kissed her....

"Hm!"

She's taste...like vanilla...she's so sweet...I can't stop! I want more...wait a minute...She's not pulling away either!

Our tongues...lips...She's so beautiful-

"ALRIGHT TIMES UP YOU GUYS!!!"

I instantly had to pull away...oh God I'm heating up! Ino opened the closet with a smirk on her face. I had to get out of there.

We all sat back down...but instead I sat next to ino and Sai while Hinata sat with Shino.

3rd pov

"Okay guys! Time to see who's next! Hinata will you do the honors?"

The next two people to go was Shino and Sai. They just sat there talking about there interests. You could tell by hearing shino explain about insects and nature things. By the time they got out Sai was holding Shino's book about insects.

"Huh? You guys didn't...do anything?" Ino asked.

"Nope, just asked if I could borrow his book so I could draw something in there....you know....like a bug..."

Everyone looked around and then at the two.

"Wow...you guys are boring..."

The two boys shrugged it off and sat back down. Sai spun the bottle for the next two people to go. The bottle slowed down on Sasuke. The raven rolled his eyes as he spinned the bottle. He wasn't so pleased that it was his turn. Suddenly, Sasuke look to see who it stopped to....Naruto. they both look up and then at everyone else. The atmosphere was heavy again.

"Alright...you two go in....I guess..." ino opened the closet. Everyone wasn't too fond of the idea while Sai smiled at Naruto. He gave the blond a reassured nod before the doors closed.

Naruto's pov

"Naruto....I think its time you tell Sasuke your feelings." Was all Sai told me to do...

Am I even ready to tell him that.....everyone is already not so on board because of the past drama. What if he gets grossed out...will he leave me!? But then again...I love him no matter what his choice is....but...it hurts so bad.

I guess I didn't notice that I was crying...cause all I remember was Sasuke holding onto my shoulders.

"Naruto! Why are you crying?"

...I can't take it anymore...

I started to break down crying with my head down.

"Naruto!"