avoid

3rd pov

Later that night

"So sasuke how's your family?" Iruka asked as he passed the tea around.

"Its been good, my brother is usually working." Sasuke said politely.

Iruka smiled and nudged at his son. Naruto blushed at the gesture while Sai winked at him, teasing the blond more.

"Welp I got to head out, my father wanted to eat dinner together." Sai smiled as he got up.

"Tell him I said hello." Kakashi sighed as he grabbed his tea. Sai nodded and headed out.

Before Iruka can embarrass Naruto anymore, he went up to his room with sasuke.

"So what shall we do?" Sasuke said as he closed the door.

Naruto blushed in embarrassment as he grabbed his violin.

"Hm?"

"...C-Can you help me with my violin?" Naruto looked up to the raven. Sasuke looked at Naruto for a solid minute before snapping out of it.

"Yeah sure..."

The two played on Naruto's violin, Naruto hasn't seen sasuke smile in so long.

Naruto then wanted to take the ropes and teach sasuke something.

"Uhh...Drawing?" Sasuke asked like it was a question.

"Yeah! Sai taught me everything I know! Cmon you can trust him!" Naruto beamed. Sasuke smiled and nodded.

"What a loser...okay what do we draw?"

Time skip

"HAHAHA!!!"

"UGH IM OUTTA HERE!"

"N-NO! HAHAHA W-WAIT SASUKE!!!"

Naruto grabbed onto the raven's leg and pouted. Sasuke rolled his eyes and turned around to look at his drawing.

"Its not that bad!" Naruto smiled, trying to hold in his giggle. Sasuke blushed and looked at it compared to Naruto's.

"You sure?"

"Positive!" Naruto blushed.

Sasuke smirked and turned to his friend.

"Are you positively positive?" Sasuke got closer. Naruto back away and nodded.

Sasuke suddenly got on top of the blond and tickled him.

"PFFF-HAHHAHAAHAHAHAHA! STO! STOOOOPP-HAHAHHAHA!!!" Naruto cried. Sasuke shook his head and kept tickling Naruto.

"No way! This is too good." Sasuke said evilly. Naruto was too much into the moment he didn't know what was happening.

Sasuke was hugging Naruto as he rested his head in the blonds shoulder.

"S...Sasuke?" Naruto stopped laughing.

"Thanks for the day out...I am glad Sakura invited you..." Sasuke mumbled.

Naruto closed his eyes and soaked in every second of this moment.

They stayed like that for a while before Naruto remembered.

"Oh right!"

"Huh?"

Naruto ran to his closet and rummaged through it.

Sasuke's eyes widen when he saw a brand new violin case.

"A case! This is too expensive-"

Sasuke stopped when he saw the brand new black violin.