ask him out...

3rd pov

"Hinata...why are you with them." Sakura furrowed her brows feeling betrayed by her crush.

"Th-they came to help me with something...will you please come with us?" Sakura looked at Hinata, then at sasuke. Sasuke knew she didn't wanna be near him and sighed.

"Naruto, I'll be waiting for you here." Sasuke whispered to Naruto. The blond nodded and then left with Hinata. Sasuke and Sakura crossed paths with heavy and scary energy. They both knew that the other one was fed up...

Sasuke's pov

I sat by the water fountain...thinking....why him?

I have only dated girls before...I was in a relationship....but yet....I keep thinking about him. Sometimes I wonder how would he act of we were in a romantic relationship...would he be the same...would he be clingy and love me...

How would I treat him?....

"Oi sasuke!"

I turned around to see Suigetsu.

"Hn..."

"Hn? Really? Your so cold towards me....as usual!"

He's right about that....

"Oi sasuke? I was just joking but....you look kinda....hurt?"

I looked at him in complete shock.

"Wow....you never really show that much emotion....you okay?"

He could see it....

"Suigetsu...I...I need your help..."

"Okay....what is it bro?"

Should I tell him.....

I turned to the shark lover and sighed.

"I....I think I..."

"You what?"

Cmon Sasuke....say it!

"I...think I...I fell for someone..."

I waited for his answer....is he going to criticize me. I looked his way to see him smiling.

"I'm glad...who's the lucky lady?

"....its not a lady..."

He looked at me and blushed.

"Wait don't tell me.....you fell for Naruto didnt you!"

I looked at him in shock before calming down and nodding my head.

"Hn...I fell for my bestfriend...I can't stop thinking about him. Before I just wanted to hangout...but now...I get jealous when someone else other than myself is with him. The thought of him not bothering me....hurts."

I want to throw up....my insides hurt...especially my chest...

"Sasuke...you need to tell Naruto how you feel....or else he's going to be snatched away by someone else. Trust me, we had a fight about that when we were kids..."

He's right...

Meanwhile

3rd pov

"Uhm...Hinata-chan, where are we going?" Sakura said as she looked around the beautiful park she was shown. There was Sakura trees everywhere. Once they parked, Naruto got in the driver's side and drove the car into the parking lot. Hinata grabbed Sakura's hand and took her for a walk.

"Hinata why are we here?" Hinata didn't say anything and kept walking.

"Hinata?"

Sakura then looked to see a bridge that lead to a picnic spot.

"Whoa...this is...wow!" Sakura looked at all the treats and snacks there was.

"Um....Hinata-chan....what about Naruto...you kinda let him run off with your car-"

"I love you!"

"....hah?..."

Sakura's heart started to beat very fast. Her face blossomed into a red rose color. Hinata was shaky undeniably while her face was pink.

"Wait....what did you say?"

"Sakura-chan....I liked you ever since that day....that day me and Naruto broke up. He understood my feelings and ended it mutually....you were the only person I wanted to be with! All i wanted....was to be close with you."

Sakura stood up and hugged Hinata who was on the verge of crying.

"I-Its not fair, Sakura-chan! Please accept my feelings and go to the dance with me!" Hinata cried out.

Sakura held her close, not letting go. She started to pat Hinata's head and held her hands.

"I love you too....Hinata-chan. I know my love isn't as long as yours but....I promise I'll show my love is greater than yours. By doing that....come to the dance with me." Sakura smiled while wiping Hinata's tears.

"Hehe...I ask first Sakura-chan..."

The two girls joined their heads together and smiled.

Naruto's pov

Hinata...your finally happy aren't you...I'm glad.

I texted her saying that I'll leave first. I walked to the bus stop.

I wonder if I could ever love someone like that. To be honest....I'm afraid of being forgotten...especially by the person I love the most. Sasuke.....I love you but...I won't be able to take care of you...

I want to make sure that I can improve myself...so that I am worthy enough to take care of you.

Soon....

Time skip

3rd pov

Naruto made it back to the food court just in time to be stopped by Suigetsu.

"Huh? Wait...your Sasuke's-"

"Come with me..."

The two walked outside next door to an empty park with only a few kids there.

Naruto was then stopped by a bouquet.

"Sasuke-"

"Naruto....I like you...please go out with me...and go to the dance...."

Naruto froze in complete shock by the raven.

"Please...go to the dance with me...." Sasuke said once more.

Naruto felt like his heart was about to burst. He wanted to cry from joy....but he also wanted to cry because he was afraid.

The blond slowly backed away from Sasuke. The raven looked up to see a frightened Naruto.

"Naru-"

"I'm sorry!"

The blond then ran away from the two boys. Sasuke felt like his whole world left with him. His feelings sinked in and formed into his heart. He wanted to cry but realized Suigetsu was there.

Naruto didnt stop running until he was back at the bus station. As soon as he got onto the bus he covered his face. He held his tears back and hid.

Iruka was cooking in the kitchen and Kakashi was in the livingroom grading papers. The door opened and closed alerting Iruka that the blond was home.

"Naruto welcome home! How was the mall? Shikamaru dropped off your clothes, they're so cute!....Naruto?"

Iruka watched as his son walk upstairs with no answer.

"Huh? What's gotten into him?...hah! SASUKE IF THIS WAS YOU! I THINK WE'RE GONNA HAVE TO STEP IT UP A NOTCH!"

Naruto put all his stuff on the ground and closed his door. As soon as he did, Naruto cried his eyes out while clenching his chest.

"I'm sorry sasuke...but I can't give you what you want....I promise...I'll get better...but not right now...."

_________________________________________

Thanks for reading!

Cya luvs (◠‿・)—☆