Forgive the Raven or stay on your knees

WARNING! A little bit of smut/inappropriate content!

Read, or skip!
_______________________________

After school

3rd pov

"Cmon Naruto let's go. Oh....did you call your dad's?" Shikamaru asked.

"Yeah, the said to be home at 10 the latest...so are we waiting for Kiba?"

"Yeah, I hate that he is always late. Let's just check ourselves out at the exit and meet him there..."

"Okay!"

Shikamaru's house

"For the last time Kiba, I'm sorry!" Shikamaru huffed at his already pussed boyfriend.

"Hmph! You have no problem waiting for Naruto, but when I'm late YOU LEAVE!? I thought we would get married one day too!?"

Naruto felt extremely lonely when he saw the two lovers.

"Can you guys just make up, or break up! I need your help!?" The blond scowled.

"Right, sorry about that..." shikamaru sighed.

"So after all of that embarrassing stuff he did, you still won't forgive him?"

"No, I mean Yes....I mean....I dont know."

"Hmm...you like Sasuke a lot don't you?" Kiba asked.

"Yes!...but he was Sakura's boyfriend..."

"Heh...Was..." kiba said before getting smacked by Shikamaru.

"But do you want him to be your friend again?"

"More than anything!"

"So what's stopping you?"

"...I..."

Meanwhile

"PFFT-HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! OH MY FUCK! HE STILL ISNT CALLING YOU!" Suigetsu laughed.

"SH-SHUT THE FUCK UP! ITS STILL EARLY YOU IDIOT!" Sasuke blushed madly.

"Oh cmon! It's been two hours since we left school...maybe he just doesn't wanna be friends." Suigetsu stated.

"No....not my cousin Naruto..." Karin said.

"Hm? What do you mean by that?" Jūgo asked.

"W-well...it's really not my place to tell you." Karin blushed.

"Karin...what is it?" Sasuke said sternly. The eye contact Sasuke gave Karin made Suigetsu ticked off, so he sat closer to Karin.

"Well...lets put it this way....Sasuke-kun...did you ever had a crush on Naruto before?" The red head asked.

"Huh!?"

"Have you ever thought of him in a different way than normal?"

Sasuke gulped as he thought back.

"Y-Yeah...I did but...thats not of your business now is it?" Sasuke defended.

"...Well whatever nevermind...Here maybe we could spend the rest of the time just catching up! Later tonight you guys can go and sleep on my couches downstairs!" Karin smiled.

"Who said we're staying over?" Sasuke said.

"Oh you don't want to?"

"Well the last time you....your weirdness got to me."

"Ugh that's when I liked you though....Now your just....Ew..." Karin cringed.

"Yeah! That's when she liked you!" Suigetsu stuck his tounge out.