Part 27

Taehyung POV~

A few days later~

Why did I tell Jungkook to go away? My mind kept screaming at myself. I wanted nothing more in this world than to have Jungkook back here with me. I sigh at my own stupidity, covering my face with my hands. It had been a few months now since Jungkook had passed away, things were okay I guess. My grades were slowly coming back up, thanks to the help of Namjoon tutoring me. I was hanging out with friends again. But seeing Jungkook standing on the stairs crumbled all that down in an instant. 

I was suddenly craving his touch, to hear his voice, smell him. I couldn't focus on anything else but wanting to have him back here, in my arms so I could hold him. 

"I'm sorry Jungkook" I mutter, opening up the locket on my neck and looking at Jungkook's face inside; apologizing to the picture. His beaming smile, making his cheeks scrunch up underneath his eyes. I smile sadly and run my finger across the picture. Letting the locket fall out of my hand and back onto my chest as I let out a sigh and close my eyes. 

Please come back to me Jungkook, I'll do anything to be with you once more. I sigh softly and get out of my bed and over to my desk, rummaging through the junk drawer. I pause momentarily and pull out my old diary to Jungkook. Taking a seat before grabbing a pen and flipping open to a blank page. I pressed the pen to the page, my hand suddenly feeling heavy. 

Hey Kook, 

I know it's been a long time sine I last wrote in here, I'm sorry. I just needed some time to myself. I know that was you behind me...wasn't it? I'm sorry I yelled at you, I didn't mean it. I want you back here with me. I'll do anything. I miss you so much it hurts, I just want to be with you. 

Going on with life these past few months hurts. It feels as if I'm trying to say to myself that I don't need you, and that's not true. I do need you. Each day is agony, not being able to call you. 

I'll do anything to bring you back to me, wait...

Lightbulb. 

"What if I could bring Jungkook back to me?" I whisper. I throw everything aside and power up my computer quickly. Bouncing my knee anxiously as I begin to search. 

How to bring someone back from the dead? I practically smashed down the enter button. Nibbling on my lip as I wait for the site to finish loading. A wide grin spreads across my face as sites begin to pop up, even suggesting a nearby witchcraft store. I bite my lip and write down the name and address. Then I began to scroll through a few different pages, looking through different book and spell suggestions before I had a general idea of what I should be doing. 

I wrote down a couple different book names, ingredients, and anything else I may possibly need. I put the pen down and continued to scroll through the sites, until I came across something in big bold lettering. 

One wrong word, or spell, or ingredient and you'll end up with a zombie. 

"A zombie is the least of my worries" I mumble to myself, scrolling through more instructions. 

***

I step quietly into the witchcraft store. It gave off a calming aura almost immediately, like I was welcomed no matter what I was there for. There were large glass cases filled with different kinds of jewelry, prominently made of crystals . Different artworks spread all across the walls and different statues scattered everywhere, in the middle of the room there was a large three level table filled many different jars of crystals. I gently pull up my face mask over my nose before stepping in completely.