Part 3

Kookie POV-

It's been a few days and he still hasn't stopped crying. Day and night. He doesn't cry at school, or infront of his parents, but as soon as he walks into his room and picks up his note book he doesn't stop the water works til the morning. He writes and writes all night in that notebook. I can feel the passion as he writes. Such desperation and dedication. What is he writing that's so inportant? My eyebrows furrowed into a small frown.

He walked into his bedroom after greeting his parents and slung his bag down onto his bed, sat at his desk and began writing in the notebook. The tears started as soon as he opened the page. I strained my eyes to try and decipher his messy scrawl but it was too far. A soft growl escaped my mouth. What is in that notebook?

I sighed softly and shifted my position to get more comfortabl

Heaven isn't all it's made up to be. The head angel is kinda scary and this job is sorta not as fun as I thought. I mean the highlight of my day is watching this stranger go about his daily life.

Despite the boredom hanging heavy in air, there was something about him. Something that made me unable to look away from him. He looked so...familiar.

"Why are you always crying?" I whispered softly to the portal, wanting nothing more than to comfort him and make him feel okay. I felt the connection straight away, as soon as I touched the portal a few days ago.

As soon as I saw his face. I just... I just knew. I knew that there was something, like some kind of bond. The pain he feels, the way his heart aches for something he can't reach... my heart feels exactly the same way. I feel every agonising beat, each painful sob. My eyes feel dry and I feel the tiredness, after waking up from constant nightmares, dragging at my body. Every emotion he experiences is replicated through my own body, I feel it in my core.

***

He's stopped writing now, probably tired of scrawling himself silly. From my angle it looks like he's looking directly at me. The boy's on his bed staring at the ceiling, occasionally blowing stray hairs out of his face or scratching his face boredly. Yawns, sighs and deep breathes all pass through his lips, yet his face never changes.

His expression is blank and harsh, I feel his gaze piercing through me, it makes me feel flushed and self conscious. Is that my heart racing? I wish I would calm down, he's not even looking at me.

"Tae?" A soft voice snapped me out of my transfixed faze on his face.

A short boy walked into his room, the owner of the soft voice. He had brown hair that fell in front of his forehead and reached to just above his eyebrows.

The boy - Tae - turned to look at him and sat up slightly. "H-Hobi?"

Hobi smiled and sat down on the bed next to him. "I brought you something to cheer you up."

Tae gave him a small smile and shuffled up on the bed. "Hobi, you didn't have to, I'm fine you know"

"Tae... I know you're hurting" He handed him a small locket. It had a gold chain and a heart at the end. Inside one part of the locket was a picture of Tae, but I couldn't quite see the other side of the locket because Tae's head was in the way. I frowned and carried on watching.

"Hobi! This is beautiful!" He cried with happiness although there was a hint of more mixed emotions present in his voice.

The other smiled as Tae engulfed him in a warm hug. "It's okay Tae, friends cheer up each other no matter what. You're important to me and I'll do whatever it takes to make you smiley again"

Who is that guy? I turned away, a weird feeling of jealousy ran through my body.

Sheesh why am I so obsessive over this boy that I hardly know?

-J4MMYD0DG3R