Part 14

Jungkook POV~

I peeked out into the hallway and bit my lip nervously. Did hyung know about what I just did? I slowly closed the door and backed away from it, sitting down on my bed. I fiddled my fingers nervously and chewed on my bottom lip. 

I feel bad for what I did, but I didn't want them to kiss..

I sighed heavily and flopped back onto my bed and covered my face with my pillow and groaned loudly into it. I threw the pillow across the room, it hit a wall before falling down to the floor. I was so angry at myself, I know I shouldn't be doing this and I know I shouldn't. But I don't want Hoseok any where near Tae. Tae was mine. 

I messed with the blanket that was on the bed. I didn't know what I felt for Tae, I don't even know if he knows I'm watching him. He probably doesn't, he probably doesn't even know I exist. 

***

Tae POV~

I walked home quietly, cars drove down the street; occasionally honking to try and scare me. I shook my head as I walked up to my house, pulling out my keys. I unlocked the door and went inside the house. I swiftly went upstairs to avoid my parents. 

I set my bag on the floor by my bed and crawled into it and laid down with a sigh. I rubbed my eyes and brushed my fringe out of my face. I parted my lips as I stared up at my ceiling. I puled out my phone and unlocked the screen. I stared at the screen for a moment, it was a candid photo I had taken of Jungkook. He was doing his homework, his hair slightly disheveled, chewing on his lip as he tried to answer a question, his cheeks flushed red from the cold air. I sighed and went to my gallery. 

I need to accept it Kookie...I'm sorry. I sniffled lightly and started to delete all my photos I had saved of Jungkook. My heart ached more with each photo I deleted. I changed my wallpaper to a random picture I tossed my phone aside on the bed with a loud sigh and rubbed my eyes. 

I'm sorry Kookie. I can't keep living in the past. I sat up and went over to my desk. I grabbed the notebook that had all my letters to Jungkook. I opened up a drawer to my desk and put the notebook in the very far back and put other notebooks above it. I sighed again and looked down.

I can't hold on to the past..