Part 10

Tae POV- 

I quietly walked down the street, the envelopes made crackling sounds in my pockets. Each one from someone who had hurt him, one way or another. They were all apology notes or just people saying they felt sorry for what had happened to him. Things were going okay I guess, life was going on for everyone around me. While my life was paused and stuck in the moment. Nothing kept going for e after Jungkook killed himself. It was like my brain put my life on pause. 

I looked up at the sky, clouds were beginning to fill the sky, like it was going to snow or rain. I like this type of weather, gloomy weather made me feel less sad. Jungkook always liked cloudy weather, he would sit at the window and watch the sky for hours if it was cloudy, or raining. He would never notice me taking secret photos of him. 

I sighed softly as I approached the cemetery, the sad feeling already hitting me hard. I need to do this, I need to do this, I repeated in my head as I walked into the cemetery. I kept my head hung down as I headed over to Jungkook's grave. I slowly pulled the envelopes from my jacket pocket as I walked up to the grave. 

The round-rectangle granite piece sitting quietly, polished perfectly with sun reflecting off of the beautiful rock. I looked up at the stone as I sat on the grass in front of it. Nearly dead roses sitting in front of the stone. His name perfectly etched into the stone, Jeon Jungkook, tears already began to sting my eyes when I read over what was on the rest of the stone. 

"Uh..hey Kookie" I said softly with a slight smile, pulling one of the envelopes out of the stack that was in my hand. 

"I'm here to read you some of the letters that people have written for you and gave to me" I pulled out one of the one's written by Jin. I'm still mad that he wrote this for Yeri. I don't want her apologies or one's written by him for her. I'm sure Jungkook doesn't want anything to do with her either, she isn't worth mine or Jungkook's breath. I don't even know why I liked her. She's so terrible. 

I sighed shakily as I started to read off the letter, biting the inside of my cheek to not burst into tears as I read off the letter. 

I clutched the paper tightly in my hands, tears fell from my eyes and landed on the paper. The water making the ink leak down the paper. I held the paper up to my face to hide it as silent, broken sobs escaped my lips. I just can't do this anymore..

I folded up the letter and stuffed it into my pocket. 

"I'm sorry Jungkook. I'm sorry I wasn't a good enough boyfriend to you. I could've prevented this easily but I was stupid and didn't make it to you in time. I'm sorry Kookie, so so so sorry." I sniffled and slowly began to stand up from the grass. I wiped the tears away from my eyes and headed out of the cemetery. 

I'm such a bad boyfriend, why does Jungkook love me?