Part 21

Jungkook POV~

***

I gripped the note tightly in my hand as the person slowly opened the door fully and walked into my room, the beads of sweat beaded up in my fore head and back of my neck. When the person walked in, he looked like me; but an older version of me. He had deep bags under his eyes, making him look tired and sad, hair was messy and unkept. He looked at me and his eyes went wide.

"W-What?" I spoke softly, my voice was nearly completely gone. It sounded faded and like static, it sounded almost as if I was glitching in and out of existence. The boy continued to stare at me without saying a word; making me nervous.

"W-why are you in my room?" I questioned. The man stayed silent and stepped towards me and I instantly stepped back.

"How are you here? Y-You died." His voice was raspy and sounded like he had been crying. I frowned lightly and stared at him.

"Jungkook it's me, Junghyun, your brother. Do you not remember me?" This boy, Junghyun, was frowning at me now as he stared at me dead in the face. A frown formed on my face as I stared back at him. I reached up and scratched the back of my neck in thought and confusion, trying to remember the name of someone named Junghyun. The only memories I have are of someone named Taehyung, and of two little boys playing in a front yard.

That's when my head began to hurt, it was a harsh throbbing pain. I gasped in pain, grabbing my head in both of my heads and dropping the letter in the process. Memories began to flood into my brain, each memory making the throbbing worse and more painful. The throbbing continued as the memories continued to flow back, then it all went dark.

~

"Yah~ Jungkook. Why are you so excited over a few posters and a few toys?" Junghyun laughed and set down a few poster tubes on my bed. I whined and set my shelf up against the wall next to my desk.

"Don't tease me hyung. You know I like k-pop and anime" I said as I began to set up my anime figurines, that were still in the boxes, up on the shelf. Junghyun shook his head as he laughed at me. I puffed out my lip at him before going back to organizing my shelf, putting my k-pop albums on after the figurines. I smiled to myself and stood up once I had finished.

"Don't you think it's gonna start rumors that you only like boy groups?" Junghyun questioned, the teasing evident in his voice. I scrunched my nose and picked up a pillow and hit him in the back of the head with it. He laughed and turned to look at me.

"What are you trying to say?" I whined and tossed my pillow back onto the bed before helping put up the posters. Junghyun just laughed as he shook his head.

Everything was quiet, until I suddenly felt out of air.

~

I gasped loudly as I lurched forward, gasping for air desperately. My lungs burned as if I had just inhaled water. I quickly looked around, I was still in my bedroom, but was now laying in my bed. Mumbling was coming from outside just beyond my door, it was rushed and panic filled. I wiped away the sweat from my forehead.

Out of no where, my heart started racing. My blood began to race rapidly through my veins and my skin began to burn hot. It felt as if I was high off of adrenaline, and I could run miles without being stopped, but at the same time I felt sore as if I couldn't move my body at all. Sweat began to form on my forehead once again.

I frowned in confusion and shifted in my bed a bit. My body ached all over and felt like I had been hit by a car, again. I sighed in pain and laid back onto the bed, closing my eyes as I laid down. I sighed and rubbed my temples lightly.

Everything was quiet for a few moments, until a door downstairs was thrown open, making a loud bang from the living room. I sat up from my bed slowly, the pain suddenly gone; looking over at my bedroom door. The panicked talking was back again, but this time there were two voices instead of one.

Loud footsteps started to stomp up the stairs and came close to my bedroom door. My heart raced as I stared at my door. The door was suddenly thrown open and a boy was standing in my door frame. My eyes trailed up to the boys face, my blood ran cold when I saw who it was.

"Tae..."  I whispered.