Part 4

Jungkook POV- 

I laid in my bed, boredly kicking my feet up and down. Tae was asleep, and not much happened while he was asleep. He never really dreamed of anything, when he did it was only nightmares. I didn't like too watch those. I sighed boredly and rolled onto my back. I stared up at my ceiling and counted the little dents in the ceiling. I didn't have much to do while Tae was asleep, there wasn't much to do in heaven either. As far as I seen the angels just watch people daily, and don't do anything else. 

I want to do so something, but all heaven is just people watching the person they were assigned to watch. I sighed and headed over to my portal, waving my hand to turn it on. The clouds spun around in a circle before revealing Tae to me, I instantly smiled and sat down. Tae groaned softly as he rolled around, the blanket fell off his shoulder and revealed his deep collarbone to me. I bit my lip lightly. 

Tae groaned more and rolled onto his back, his eyes opening up slowly. I smiled softly and leaned back into my seat. Tae rubbed his eyes sleepily and yawned loudly. He sat up slowly and touched the locket on his neck before going to the bathroom. I leaned on my hand as I watched him strip once he was in the bathroom. He ruffled his hair lightly before starting the shower. He sighed as he leaned away from the shower and waited for it to warm up. 

He was quiet as he fiddled with the necklace around his neck. I sighed softly and smiled lightly as I watched him. I still don't  know who's picture is on the other side of that locket, I huffed softly. 

***

He eventually had friends come over. They all looked familiar, but somehow not. 

"Here Tae. I know I missed the funeral but here" The tallest one handed Tae a bunny plushie that had a pink bow around his neck. Tae smiled and hugged the bunny to his chest. 

"Thanks hyung, I'm sure he would've loved this" Tae sniffled and looked down at the bunny before wiping his eye. The boy smiled softly at Tae and rubbed his back. Tae sighed softly and played with the bunny's ear. 

"Why don't we go do something to distract you Tae? You look like you could use it" The second tallest one said, the one who had been clinging to the tallest all evening. 

"I don't know Jin. I just haven't really been feeling like doing anything since his funeral last week." Tae sighed and sat on the couch. So that boy is named Jin? 

"You can't stay cooped up all day Tae. He would've wanted you to move on" The black haired one said. 

"He wouldn't want me to move on. He'd want me to be with him Jimin" Tae teared up and hid his face in the bunny's chest. Jimin? Why does that seem so familiar?  The boys around him sighed and tried to comfort him in anyway, but it didn't do much help. 

***

Tae had gone back into his room the moment the boys had left. He started to cry again, making my heart ache and making me want to cry as well. He got into his desk before pulling out the journal and beginning to write again, tears staining the paper he was writing on. 

He finished writing after about an hour before shutting the journal and leaving it on the desk. He set the bunny next to the journal before laying in his bed. 

I sighed once he had fallen asleep. I turned the portal off and walked back over to my bed. I sat down and hugged my knees to my chest. I sighed and closed my eyes. 

I have no idea who Tae keeps talking about, but he has him so smitten that it hurts me a little. 

~~~

Ahh sorry for the late update >.< Exams and projects and stuff. Plus wattpad deleted my chapter yesterday so I had to rewrite allllllll of it. I swear the first version was alot better than this lol. Sorry for the bad chapter.