Part 23

"Yah~ Taehyung! Give it back!" I whine as I try to grab the anime figurine that Tae had taken off of my shelf, now holding it above his head so I can't grab it. Tae let out a laugh and continued to hold the figurine higher.

"Why Jungkook? It's just a toy" Tae laughed and started to toss the figurine through his two hands. I huff and tried to jump up to grab it, still not being able to snatch it back.

"It is not a toy! It is a figurine! Now give it back!" I yelled and threw myself at him, he yelped as we both fell back onto my bed. I took that opportunity to sit on his stomach and take the figurine from his hand.

"Ha! Serves you right!" I stuck my tongue out at Tae, who was still laying underneath me. Tae looked up at me with a blank face. His fringe messy and over his forehead and in his eyes a little bit. I stared down at him, my eyes trailing over his lips, nose, cheeks, eyes, everything. My heart began to race a little when I began to think of kissing him. I gulped lightly and set the figurine down on the bed beside us before leaning down to his face a little bit. Taes lips parted a little bit as he watched me lean down. I pressed my hands against the bed next to his head, staring down at Tae silently.

"What are you doing?" Tae mumbled, laughing lightly. I looked up into his eyes before letting out a small sigh, before quickly licking his cheek and quickly jumping away and running off.

"EW! Jungkook!" Tae whined and quickly got up to chase me. I laughed and quickly ran out of the room and down to the living room.