Part 2

I looked around the pale white room I was in. The walls seemed to be glowing faintly as I looked around. I stood slowly and walked around my room. I frowned curiously as I continued to look. I found a large window like clear through wall. I reach out to touch it, it coiled back then wrapped around my hand like water. I pulled my hand back quickly. The wall went back to its original shape. I frowned as clouds began to swirl in the water. 

A boy faintly started to appear. His eyes were red and puffy like he had been crying. I examined his facial features. He had nice tan-ish skin, plump pink lips, deep brown eyes, messy brown hair. My expression softened as I watched the boy. He sniffled and stared down at a piece of paper in his hands, a single tear rolled down his cheek. I reached out to touch him, my hand going into the water on the area where his cheek was. 

The boy frowned and looked up as he touch the cheek I was "touching". I pulled my hand out and continued to watch him. The boy looked around his bedroom in confusion 

"Can he feel me touch him?" I whispered softly. The boy gasped softly and his eyes widened in surprise. I frowned and continued to watch him. He opened his mouth to speak but his image faded quickly. I looked at his face as it began to fade away from me. 

"Looks like you found the person you need to watch over" I turned to the voice, it was my Hyung, the lead angel. I smiled softly at him. 

"I just decided to look around.." I looked down at my hands shyly. He simply chuckled and walked over to me. He grabbed my chin gently and made me look up at him. I felt my cheeks heat up when our eyes met. His eyes were a deep brown, but the way the light shined off of them made them look like a caramel brown. I studied his eyes for a moment before I saw a playful smirk spread across his lips. I blushed and looked away quickly. 

"You've always been so shy Kookie" He chuckled. I blushed more and covered my cheeks. He laughed more at me. 

"Anyway. The thing you were just looking at is what allows you to watch your person. You can interact with them my touching through the portal. You can touch them, control their actions, etc. But, you can't do that unless you are saving their live. For example, if he was about to get hit by a car you could throw the car in a different direction or throw him. If you do anything but that you will be exiled from heaven. Understand?" He instructed. I nodded in understanding. 

"Who is the boy I'm supposed to watch?" I asked, looking up at him. He smiled softly and poked my nose gently. 

"You'll learn with time Kookie" He said before disappearing, living a mist smelling of flowers. I frowned lightly and went back to the portal. It started to show the boy again. He was trying to focus on writing something. I sat down in a chair and watched him as he did what he did. Why...do I feel aa strong connection to him already? Did I know him before I died?