Part 8

Dear Kookie,

Uh..hey. I know you really probably don't wanna hear from me, I wouldn't either if those things happened to me..but Jin said I needed to write to you. I feel bad for what I did, I honestly wasn't thinking when I did those things. I'm so sorry that I pushed you to do that to yourself. I don't blame Tae for kicking my ass after what I had done. I probably would've done the same if someone had done that to Jin..but with me I would make sure he never got back up..

I hope Tae put my gift with you. I want you to know that...I wanted to say I'm sorry. That night when Tae called me and told me..I started crying, because I knew it was my fault for what had happened to you. Everyone also blames themselves, but I know its mainly my fault. I was the one with Tae..he wasn't cheating on you..you're his whole world. Tae..isn't doing good. Everyone can see that he isn't. 

His eyes are always puffy, like he's always crying. He's always so tired looking, he's losing weight, he doesn't look healthy. It's almost like..he's just fading away. 

It hurts to see him like this, he was never like this when you were here. He always had color to his skin, his eyes bright and happy, maintaining a good weight. 

I'm sorry again Kookie, if only you could see what Tae is like without you. It's breaking everyone's heart, I'm sure it would hurt you too..

-Namjoon