Part 1

Third person POV~

The boy laid on the floor, unconscious and not moving. A group of beings gathered around him, they whispered in hushed tones as they observe him with interest, contemplating and betting on whether or not he would be the next one to survive. The group began to disperse at the lack of movement the boy made. Sounds of displeasure and some small cheers echoed throughout the grand hall as the beings lost faith in him.

The ones who had betted he would survive begrudgingly fished into their pockets and pulled out simple gold draw skin bags, containing their equivalent of currency. Whilst those who betted he wouldn't survive held out their hands to receive their winnings. However, before any currency could be exchanged silence spread through the group like wildfire, all because of a small groan that escaped the lips of the boy in the middle.

The whispering began again as they watched the boy shakily get onto his hands and knees. He glanced at them with scared confusion, trying his best to take in and understand their foreign appearances.

His eyes suddenly glazed over and his body once again crumpled to the floor. The group squealed in excitement as one of them shouted "He's beginning the transformation!" The group jumped back out of the way of the searing light that began pouring out his eyes, mouth, ears, nose, hands, feet and back.

His body rose in the air. He began squirming and writhing in pain. Adrenaline, amplifying the immense agony pulsating around his body from just between his shoulder blades, pumped through his veins in tormentingly painful movements.

The light wrapped around his body in tight coils and slowly engulfed him until it so bright that is was painful for the eyes to look at.

A loud scream hurtled out of his mouth and echoed around the building. An explosion of blood erupted from a point between his shoulder blades, followed by two large feathery limbs drenched in the crimson liquid. The light quickly evaporated and the boy fell the 10 feet he had risen previously. The wings were splayed at awkward angles as he lay there panting and crying in pain and exhaustion. The feathers stuck together in a rather unsightly manner.

The beings around him quickly rushed to his aid and took him to a room to get cleaned up.

***

"Wake up... Wake up... I SAID WAKE UP!" A soft but stern voice commanded

The boy quickly opened his eyes and stared at the being from which the voice had come. The being was not wearing any clothes, yet his skin seemed to be made out of a heavenly kind of light. His skin was tattooed with blue light that pulsated and danced as if it was alive. The tattoos stretched from his toes to his head, there was a sort of aura around him that radiated importance and regalness.

"I'm sure you have a lot of questions... But first I have one for you." The being said as he stepped closer.

The boy nodded, feeling unable to speak in the presence of someone so great.

"Tell me boy, what is your name?"

The boy creased his brow in thought before a name tumbled clumsily out of his mouth "J-Jungkook... M-My name is Jungkook"

The being smiled softly and shook his head. "No... Not anymore, you don't belong to earth any more. You are a heaven dweller now and Jungkook is no longer your name." He waved his hand in front of Jungkook.

Jungkook gasped as he felt lump in his throat. The lump rose and rose until it slipped out of his mouth. The lump - a ball of electric blue light - floated towards the other being and merged with him, giving him a new electric blue tattoo on the right side of his chest. Instantly Jungkook's eyes glazed over, just for a second as his memories and identity became distant feelings and nothing more. He opened his eyes again. "W-Who am I?"

The being smiled. "You are a Guardian Angel and your name is Kookie. You work for the Human Protection Squad or more commonly known as H.P.S. Get rested and cleaned up and tomorrow we will start you working."

"U-Um... And you are you?" Jungkook asked curiously, looking up at the elder with wide innocent eyes.

"I'm the king of this place, Head Angel if you will... Just call me hyung"

Kookie nodded. "Does that mean I-I made it to heaven? D-Did I die?"

The head angel nodded. "Yeah you're in heaven. And Yes you're angel"

Kookie smiled. "Was I good in my past life? Was I the perfect person?"

"Just because you're an angel don't think that you're perfect, that you're good - because you're not. Even the best of us have fallen, what makes you think you're different?" He said darkly

Kookie looked at him with wide eyes and gulped quietly "Oh... S-Sorry, I didn't mean to-"

"Say no more. Rest well and I'll see you tomorrow" and with that he disappeared leaving Kookie wide-eyed and confused.

***

A/N

You thought it was over? Hehe no darling. It's not over ;)

~written by J4MMYD0DG3R