Part 7

Dear Kookie

Hi... It's been a while, huh?
I'm sorry for not being there when I was supposed to... I"m sorry for being blinded by the way I felt for you.

I didn't know the things Yoongi did to you... If I had known, if only I had realised before I fell for him to.

I can't help but fell like this is my fault. I bet it broke you when you found out about me and him didn't it?

I'm sorry for not being able to complete you like Tae did... I'm sorry for not being able to see that you were still suffering.

Me and Yoongi broke a day or two ago. He's says that I'm not paying attention to him anymore, that I don't smile like I used to.

Is it bad that I don't feel any different? Don't get me wrong... I'm upset about it, but the pain of not being able to help you is already too much. Everything else just feels numb.

I don't think I ever lost my feelings for you. Seeing you with Tae made me sad at first, but then seeing how happy you were with him, made me realise; he made you happier; he made you safer; he made you complete and he made you strong.

I moved on to Yoongi because I knew that it would be difficult for you. I knew that you'd only blame yourself for not being able to like me.

Don't misunderstand though, I did like Yoongi. I still do... but everything is so numb right now, I just need a break.

Your friend, Jimin

***

A/N - Hiiiii~ J4MMYD0DG3R here!

Sorry for a short update, I've had like serious writers block and I swearrrr I have this big long chapter that I'm writing so this is just a filler until then! Please anticipate it!

Thanks for the support!

See ya next chapter baiii~
**
Min Yoongi here C:~ Heyy. Sorry for the late update. I've been in school and like J4MMY said she's had a writers block. I will try to update this week before Friday C: