(12) Hot-tempered Lovers

21 December 1510

the guards let me past and I began banging on henry's quarter's doors. the door opened and I strutted into the room, arms going in all directions with a slight frown.

"what is it my petal," henry said noticing my angry entrance, as he drooped the letter from his hand and he stood up reaching for my hands. he squeezed them tightly and looked into my grey seething eyes try to cool them down with his pure blue.

"you sided with Pope and emperor over my cousin" I yelled at him as he rubbed my arm up and down.

"it's what is best for the country and remember - power," Henry said calmly as his blue ocean-like eyes tried to cool the flames in my greyish blue smoking eyes.

"BEST, best for who, you and allegedly me or your country, let me guess for us," I said.

"don't meddle in politics there's no place for you to do so," he said and I laughed.

"didn't you ask my opinion on a certain matter yesterday, was that not political, huh" I cackled back. henry began shouting at me and I did the same. we got closer and closer till we were face to face our noses touching. our eyes contact extremely intense both our eyes flaming with fire which was becoming more unstable. We then broke out into a huge argument with a lot of shouting and shouting and even more shouting over each other till we both didn't even know what we were saying or remember what we were arguing about. 

"I thought you wanted uttermost power, I thought you thrive overpower so what so wrong," he said in a much lower tone.

"of course I thrive for power that's why I married you, I want to be remembered and I have to try even harder than you as I am nothing but a woman. im only a sweet obedient, humble wife, who doesn't know the difference between a sword and a shield. I was nicknamed the whore, by all in England and France." I boorishly chortled as the king broke our extremely powerful eye contact, causing the flames of the once uncontrollable fire to calm down. we are both very quick-tempered, competitive and want the uttermost respect and power. The argument got louder and louder and had lasted half an hour till I tried to strut out of the room but henry yanked me back. our lips instantly contacting as my leg wrapped around the king as his hand grabbed my thigh. I then broke apart from the king and stared at him in disbelief.

"im not in the mood" I blurted out after a few seconds of silence, then I strutted out of the room. I then slid from the door and strutted off down the hallways tears flooding my vision. I then clung onto the closet thing which was a chair. I not so gracefully sunk to the floor and just I stared at the floor for some time. then after a few minutes, I was passed by cardinal Wolsey, then he stopped by

"your majesty" he called out but I was completely zoned out,

"your majesty," he said a bit louder which brought me out of my trance. 

"oh, sorry," I said as he stuck his hand out and helped me up. I dusted my dress off quite frantically, holding back tears

"Are you alright your majesty," he asked I nodded my head

"yes fine - perfect in fact, have a good evening," I said rushing off to my chamber feeling so embarrassed trying not to be stopped. Charles Brandon then appeared out of nowhere and I tapped his shoulder before whispering into his ear.

"Meet me in my chamber, you know where," I said and he nodded as I walked past. I then sat on my bed staring at the wall, I just needed to cool off. I then collapsed onto the bed staring at the ceiling, I was fighting back tears but eventually gave up letting them flow down my face.