(41) Dark Magic

27 February 1520

I sat leaning against some tree reading a letter from Edmund Howard. this was the third letter i had received from him this year. I did not reply not even once to his many letters, he pleaded receptively for my forgiveness. "I am nothing more than your most humble and loyal servant your majesty. it is gods wish for us to know and love one another. I plead with you with all my heart and might for you just to reply to me, just once my dearest" he wrote. he also wrote about his plans of coming back to England to see me and potentially his wife. I then looked up and saw henry dashing over, wrapping his arms around my waist. he then throw me into the air flinging me onto his shoulder as I squealed.

"Henry what is it," I said as he spun me around. Once he placed me down he told me he was leaving to Whitehall castle for a few weeks. I kissed his cheek pulling him into a tight romantic embrace. I watched as he walked back into the castle waving at me as he briskly walked off. I head back into the castle back to my chamber not too long after. In my room, I was shocked to see Mary Boleyn laying across my bed quite impatiently.

"May I help you lady mary?" I said looking at the beautiful Boleyn girl.

"no just came to check on you, as one of your amazing ladies," she said as I sunk onto the bed next to her. we were now so close I could feel mary's heartbeat become faster and so did mine

"is that so, well thank you," I said looking deeply into her eyes once again, which kept scanning me and I followed them till they locked so suddenly. I slowly shifted ever so slightly closer and our lips were inches away from touching. I then kissed her only for a few seconds once she pulled away, I then grabbed the back of my head as I drew in for a powerful kiss. it was just wow, I felt as if I was a whole different person, once we pulled apart I began fixing mary's headpiece. she just sat stiffly on the bed, not moving or showing any other feeling except for fear upon her face. my eyes stuck onto her as my hands ran along her legs moving up to her thigh, exposing all her legs.

"Lady Boleyn" I whispered into her ear and she abruptly stood up looking away from me. I moved over to her slightly but she took a step back so she was out of my reach. she looked at me with absolute confusion and fear on her face, as she twiddle her fingers. I only watched her as she flapped about and she began muttering something to herself, her gaze averted to the floor.

"Are you okay Boleyn" I cried out sitting upright and watching her from a distance. her mouth opened as if she was trying o say something but nothing came out. her eyes began to move around the room rapidly as I noticed her face become quite pale. her head began to jerk sharply as her eyes rolled back into her head and she broke into a sweat. I shuffled off the bed and over to her

"Boleyn" I cried as I slowly tiptoed over to her. I was apprehensive to go any closer to her, she was under some type of dark magic. her legs then suddenly gave way and I swooped in making sure she didn't whack herself onto the floor. I slowly lowered her down to the floor as she began violently fitting on the floor. I ran out of the chamber to my quarters which was surprisingly empty. I ran out of the room till I ran into lady Elizabeth Scrope who was with lady mary Devereux (grey).

"Mary Boleyn is possessed, help" I cried tears streaming down my face, they both followed me into my chamber where they saw mary laying across my floor. lady Devereux rushed over to mary placing her hand onto mary's head.

"she is ice cold" she cried as she stood up backing up slightly

"go get someone" mary cried out so I and Elizabeth legged it out of the room. we ran into the ballroom where everyone was and I saw Charles Bradon. he looked at me with great concern, as he saw me and my teary eyes. I walked over to lord Boleyn as everyone bowed to me as I passed. I placed my hand on his shoulder and he rose from his bow.