Chapter One

Sahani Diorr's POV
Monday 3:27 pm

"girl u have this fine ass body figure and you choose to wear jogging pants and sweatshirts" Mora my bestie said. Laughing I pulled my hoodie over my head.

"Hani I'm gone love u" my dad yelled. "Love u more" I yelled back. Mora stared at me with a grin on her face. "Girl yo daddy get finer every day" she said smiling.

Shaking my head I laughed. "Hop off my pops boo" I laughed. She gave me a look. Patting her head she said "pops can get it anytime." Shoving her shoulder softly we busted out laughing.

"Bitch now you know Ty will fuck u up" I said. "Mmcht, girl I'll take yo daddy ova Ty any day" she said smiling.

Shaking my head I got on my phone and did a TikTok. "Heyyy sexy" I heard. Looking over I seen Mora talking to Ty.

Jumping on Mora I grabbed the phone. "Inlawwwww" we both yelled at the same time. "Mane shut yo ass up" I heard in the background. "Fuck u KP" Ty said.

"Y'all done" Mora questioned. "Who's that" I whispered to her. Grabbing the phone she put it on mute.

"Girl my mean ass cousin KP" she said. Shaking my head she unmuted the phone. "Slide ova here bae" Ty said.

Putting my airpods in I did my TikTok's  and let them finish their conversation. "Bitch I been calling yo name, you wanna go with me" Mora asked.

Shrugging my shoulders I slid on my crocs. "Bitch it's hot asf outside you know that right" she asked. Going in my drawer I got out some biker shorts with a graphic Tee. I changed into that and sprayed perfume.

"Tryna match me I see" she said laughing. Walking out my house I locked the door and we got in my 2019 hell cat charger.

I got in the passenger seat and let her drive. "Let me blast our shit rq" she said turning on Come here by Supahbadd.

Blasting the song she drove off.

"Come here boy let me whisper in ya ear" we yelled out.

Pulling up to Ty's house I got and started throwing cause our part came up.

"Lick me tease me touch me now please me" I yelled while bending over. Feeling Mora smack my ass I went harder. "Yeaaaa bestie" she said while recording me.

"Ight that's e-fucking nough" we heard Ty say. I stopped and turned my car off grabbing my keys from Mora. Turning around we seen a porch full of niggas.

Walking awkwardly to the porch I gave them a small wave. "Lil mama you was doin yo shit" of em said. Giving a small chuckle Ty pushed me in the house.

"In-law you cannot be doing all et" he said while hugging Mora. Rolling my eyes I went in his fridge. "Smoke session or what" one of em niggas yelled.

Walking in the living room I sat on the couch next to some fine ass light skin. I couldn't help but stare. "She gone stare my nigga KP face off" the same dude from earlier said.

"Mirr shut yo dumb ass up" Mora said laughing. Ole dude looked up and at me causing me to look somewhere else. They all laughed.

Embarrassing I tell you 🙄

"Here in law hit this mf" Ty said handing me a blunt. I grabbed it and faced it before passing it. Seeing another blunt being passed around I knew we was in rotation.

Mirr and I locked eyes which caused us to bust out laughing. "Tf wrong with these niggas" Mora asked with her eyes now red. Mirr and I busted out laughing again.

"Y'all gotta bathroom" I asked. Ty nodded his head and pointed to the hallway. "On the left in-law" he said. Standing up I walked towards the hallway.