Chapter three

Sahani Diorr's POV

Wednesday 1:08 pm

Waking out my sleep I noticed KP next to me. A lot of things were going through my head because I remember getting drunk with Mora at the party.

I hope we didn't do anything I thought to myself while getting out his bed. Grabbing my keys, phone and purse off his dresser I crept out his house and got in my car.

Starting it up I pulled off going home. Pushing 80 I pulled up at home in no time. Seeing my dad's car was gone I got out and went in the house.

Walking into the house I went straight to my room. Getting in my bed I watched tv while I texted my dad.

Big Gangsta 🤞🏽💕

Mhmm Hani where u was las night?

Being grown 😙

😂😂 ima fuk yo lil ass up

Cmon now pops it's your fav child

Lord give me tha strength 🤦🏾‍♂️
u is my only child Sahani

Ik just wanted to hear u say it🙂

get off my phone I got business to handle
Don't u got work

Bye nigga and yea I do

Ight then pimp love u

Love u more gangsta
stay dangerous

Niggas know about JB 💙😂

Alright goodbye that's enough 💀

Hater
Delivered

Putting my phone down I put on my show. An hour into my show I fell asleep.

2 hours later - 3:08 pm
————————————————-

Waking up to my phone going off I knew it was my alarm. Getting out the bed I went to my bathroom and took my shower. Getting out I dried off and put on my work shirt with some black leggings and a pair of Jordan's.

Spraying perfume on my body I sat at my vanity and slicked my hair into a back bun.

Standing up I grabbed my keys and phone and left out the house. Locking the door I got in my dodge and started it up. Connecting to the Bluetooth I let my playlist shuffle.

Turning the radio up I put on my seatbelt and headed to work.

Minutes later I pulled up at the mall. Finding a parking spot I got out and walked in. Walking to footlocker I went in. Walking to the back I clocked in and started my shift.

"hey excuse me do you have these in a 7" a lady asked. Grabbing the shoe I spoke. "Let me go check." Walking to the back I looked for the shoe and found it. Taking back out there I waited for the lady to get to the register. Ringing her up she swiped her card and got her bag and left.

Minutes later after I finished helping another couple I heard a familiar ass voice.
"KP buy me these baby" a girl said. "Mane get wat u need n come tf on I don't have all day" he said.