Chapter thirty One

Sahani Diorr's POV
1 hour and 45 minutes into the road trip-

"Why he looking at you like that" I said laughing.

"Bitch I don't even know" Mora said causing us to laugh because Hassan was mean mugging her.

"Tt said bith" Kaiorr said. "Baby don't say that" I said laughing.

"Omg Ian mean to say that hell" Mora said laughing with me.

"da da tt said bith" Kaiorr said again causing us all to laugh.

"Yea she need a melatonin" KP said switching lanes.

The car ride was filled with nothing but laughter and music. We wasn't gone smoke in the car only because of our kids.

"duice mommy" Kason said throwing his cup on the ground.

"I'll get it Hani" Ty said getting his cup off the ground and pouring some lemonade in it.

He handed it back and Kason closed his eyes as he drunk his juice.

All the kids was sleep except for Kason his lil big headed ass was being nosey.

"Nah y'all I remember when Hani had first met KP" Ty said laughing lowly.

"I swear was looking at him and shit" Mora said adding in.

"Y'all overdoing it I was not staring at that man" I said lying through my teeth.

"Ah so you wasn't" he said smirking.

"Nope" I said popping the p.

"Mmk.. I just wanna know how you my wife and got my three kids" he said cockily.

"That don't got nun to do with it" I said laughing.

"Oh it don't" he said. Nodding my head no we continued to laugh and talk.

"This nigga so cocky" Ty said making us all laugh.

4 hours into the road - 11:02 am

"baby wake up we at a restaurant" KP said waking me out my sleep.

"Hm" I said stretching with my eyes closed.

"Get out the car girl" he said as Mora and Ty got out with the kids.

Opening my eyes I stepped out the car and shut the door back. He locked the doors and we walked in the restaurant.

"Table for 8.. 4 adults and 4 kids" Ty told the dude. "Ok follow me" he said leading us to a table. He then went and got three booster seats.

We ordered drinks and now we were ordering our food.

"You want pancakes fatty" I asked Hassan because he was sitting next to me. "Yes" he said smiling.

"I want pancake mommy" Kaiorr said. "Ok baby" I said to her.

"I'll take three kids pancake meals and one adult pancake platter" I told our waitress. He was only waiting on me because they had already ordered.

"Ok I'll go put that right in" he said walking away.

"see you phone" Hassan said grabbing my phone.

"I guess" I mumbled as I unlocked it and handed it to him.

"Y'all gone have another baby" I asked looking at Ty and Mora.

They looked at each other and laughed. "What's funny" I said.

"Girl do you not see Jr's bad ass" she asked me. "He's enough" she said.

"Yea I know but that's the same thing I said and look at me now" I said.

"That's cause you and bro was fucking like rabbits" Ty said.

"haha very funny" I said rolling my eyes.

"mommy what's fuck" Hassan asked.

"stop repeating things" I said. "There go the food" KP said as they placed everybody's food in front of them.

We began to eat and enjoy the little time left because we had to be back on the road.

2 hours later-

We had left the restaurant and me and KP was in the back with the kids as Ty drove and Mora was in the passenger.

I had Kason on my lap because he couldn't sleep. "He's gone be a fucking crybaby" KP whispered to me.

"Shut up" I said rolling my eyes while patting Kason's back.

He chucked to himself and put his beat headphones in.

Eventually Kason fell asleep so I put him back in his car seat when we stopped for gas.

Drinking my water bottle I put my feet on KP's lap.

He started rubbing on em which made me relax. Ty had the music blasting while the kids was sleep so nobody could hear me and KP's conversation.

"What you thinking bout" he asked. "How I want you in my guts" I said.

"Oh word" he said smirking. "I can fuck you when we get there he said kissing my feet.

"Ok" I said taking my feet off his lap. Closing my eyes I flipped down to where my head laid on KP's lap.

3:46 pm- Anaheim, California
Omniscient POV

Wake up y'all we here Mora said shouting. Cmon now Mora chill them kids is sleep Ty told her.

Hani and KP had woke up and started stretching. Damn bout time I started to think this nigga was a turtle KP said causing all of them to laugh.

They had a one week stay at Disney's resort.

Getting out the van Ty and KP loaded all the bags on the cart thing and one of the workers took it inside as they grabbed their kids and went inside.

This is cute Mora said holding Jr's hand. Nah fr Hani added.

They walked to the desk and got the two room keys and got on the elevator. As they reached the 8th floor they looked for their room numbers.

Finding their rooms they each went into them.

Sahani Diorr's POV

"This is nice" I said falling on one of the beds.

"Purr y'all got the same room as us" Mora said coming in.

"Where KP go" I asked her.

"He went in there with Ty and them kids" she said laughing.

"Aw and bitch can you keep them for like 2 hours I'm dickpressed" I said whispering to her.

"You know I got you.. I just want mine toma" she said laughing.

"Ok bet" I said.

Mora had went back in her room and KP came back in with the kids because Ty and KP wanted to go get in the water.

So we all decided to change into our swim suits and meet down there.

Meeting down there we let the kids play in the baby pool as we lounged in the chairs. This vacation was very much needed.

To be continued
What y'all think?
Vote or comment 💕