Chapter eight

Couple days later - the night they leave for their trip
Kimora Hicks POV

"BESTIEEEEEE LETS GOOOO" I yelled. She was the last one to put her shit in the big ass van we rented.

"It's literally 3 in the morning Kimora" she said walking downstairs in some pajama pants and a hoodie. "Why you dragging yo suitcase, get Mirr to get it" I said.

Rolling her eyes she took it outside. "You very funny" she said coming back in.

"Why y'all still not talking bestie" I asked grabbing the bag of snacks.

"he hasn't talked to me so idc" she said shrugging her shoulders.

"Ight cmon y'all we ready" Viyah said coming in.

Leaving out Hani's house she set the alarm and locked the door. "Y'all so we driving because this was a last minute trip" KP said getting in the drivers seat.

Viyah got in the front with him and I was in the middle with Ty and of course Hani and Mirr was in the last row together.

"Purr road trip" I said getting comfortable. "I'm finna go to sleep tho don't bother me" I said putting my legs on Ty and closing my eyes.

Sahani Diorr's POV

"Yes girl I swear we can link when I get back" I said thru the phone.
"Ok see u Sahani" Amoura  said hanging up.

"So u finna keep ignoring me" I heard Mirr say.

"I'm not ignoring nobody" I said nonchalantly.

"Koo" he said grabbing my leg and putting it on his lap.

"Jamirr you ignored me , so why should I talk to you" I said getting mad.

"Ian mean to ma that's where I went wrong" he said. "Ok koo" I said taking my leg off of him.

"why you trying me Hani" he said getting loud.

"Yo y'all straight back there" KP asked.

"Yea" I said feeling myself finna cry.

"You mine idgaf how you feel about it" he said lowly.

"ok Jamirr" I said wiping my tears.

"Stop crying bruh" he said putting my leg back on him. Putting my AirPods in I watched my movie.

An hour into the road trip....

"Hani you gone hit the blunt" Mora asked me trying to give me the blunt.

"No I can't" I said giving a small smile. "Cause of yo medicine I'm guessing" she whispered to me.

Nodding my head I laid in my seat. We had just stopped for some gas and had food so I wasn't really feeling the need to smoke.

"You straight" Mirr asked me.

Nodding my head I sipped my water.

"We popping out right" he asked me over the loud music they had playing.

"Yea we made it official remember" I said smiling.

"Yea I know you ain't going nowhere" he said laying his head on my lap. We both fell asleep.

6 hours into the road trip...

"Ight y'all we almost there" Viyah said since she was the driver now. "Bout fucking time" Mora and I said at the same time.

We were the only ones up, all the niggas was sleeping. We were singing songs and recording and just vibing.

15 minutes later we pulled up to a big ass house. "Yo daddy paid for this" Viyah asked parking the van.