Chapter twenty four

Sahani Diorr's POV

"Kareem you dead ass nutted in me" I said agitated.

"you wanted my daughter so you gone have her" he said with no emotion on his face.

"she finna go be with Jesus" I mumbled

"Quit fucking playing with me" he said grabbing my neck.

"I'm not playing" I said.

"yea Ight" he said letting me go.

"Go get my son" he said.

"No they can drop him off" I said back.

"Sahani you really trying me" he said.

"How I'm trying you because they can drop him off" I asked raising my voice. "I need a fucking break Kareem he's ok he's with Mora and Ty" I yelled.

"Tf u mean you need a break" he said walking towards me.

"I need a break Kareem I can't do this" I cried.

"I'm trying to be happy but I don't feel happy at all" I said.

"and you've been trying to make me feel better but it's not working" I cried.

"I'm sorry" he said hugging me.

"Why ain't you say nun to me pretty" he asked holding me.

"I don't know I feel you wouldn't love me anymore because my body changed after I had Hassan" I told him truthfully.

"Listen baby girl no matter what ima always love you.. because you make me happy and I'm not worried about what yo body looks like because you just gave birth to our son a couple days ago" he said.

"Yo body wasn't what attracted me pretty it was your face and vibe" he said kissing my face.

"Thank you baby and I'm sorry" I told him.

"Don't be sorry pretty" he told me while placing a kiss on my lips.

"I love you" we both said causing us to laugh.

"You ready to be Mrs.Parks" he asked holding my hand.

"I've been ready" I said.

"Yo so beautiful my princess better come out smiling" he said.

"Thank you handsome and I guarantee she gone be bright like you" I said laughing.

"You got jokes huh" he said smirking. Nodding my head yes we shared a laugh.

"Ima take you out later I got business to handle ok" he said standing up with me wrapped around him.

"Nooooo" I said . "Lay with me" I said.

"Cmon Hani chill I gotta" he said putting me on the bed.

"Ok" I said with an attitude.

"Ima let you have that ima see u around 9" he said kissing my lips. Ian kiss him back so he chuckled to himself before leaving.

Getting up I walked into the bathroom and ran some bath water. Stripping from my clothes I got in the water and closed my eyes as I leaned back.

Holding my breath I went under the water.

Incoming FaceTime call from: Bestie M💕

Hearing my phone going off on the speaker I got from underneath the water. Drying my hands I answered.

"yes ma'am" I said.
"bitch he ran out of milk" Mora said.
"Ok give me 10" I said.
"Ok love u" she said.
"Love u too" I said ending the call.

Placing my phone down I let the tub water out and took me a shower. After my shower I dressed in my fashion nova romper. Putting on my sandals I left the house.

13 minutes later

Pulling up to Mora's house I got out my car and knocked on her door. As she unlocked it I walked in.

"hey bestie" I said sitting on the couch.

"hey girl" she said sitting across from me.

"bitch he's so small but he loves to eat" she said laughing.

"girl I swear" I said laughing with her.

Spending at least half the day with Mora I went home and got dressed for KP and I's date.

"You ready" KP asked me.

"Yea I was waiting on you.

As we left the house we got in the car and we headed to a fancy restaurant. Going in we were seated and now sipping wine well I was drinking water lol.

We ate and talked and talked even more. I enjoyed the night with my baby and now we were home with our son.

"I can't wait till u take a pregnancy test" KP said.

"I'm already knowing I'm pregnant sir" I said laughing.

"Just glad you know" he said pulling me close.

"Goodnight pretty" he whispered.

"Goodnight handsome" I said back as my son slept on my chest.

Filler chapter they get married next chapter 😌
Vote or comment 💕