Chapter four

Jamirr's POV
Thursday 10:02 am

Waking up in Hani's bed I looked at her. She's so beautiful man I thought to myself. Placing a kiss on her forehead I accidentally woke her. "Call me when u get home best" she mumbled.

"Gotchu ma" I said while putting my shoes on and grabbing my keys. Walking out her room I shut her door back and walked downstairs. Walking out I turned the bottom lock and got in my car.

Pulling off I headed to the crib. The radio played On me by Lil Baby.

Rapping along I sped up and pushed 80. Pulling up to the crib I seen the gangs cars.

Turning off my car I got out and walked to the door. Walking in I locked the door behind me. "Y'all niggas got doors unlocked and shit" I said walking to the living room.

"Now this simp ass nigga wanna show up" Ty said laughing.

"Mirr who my bestie been with" Mora asked while she smoked a blunt.

"Shit ion know I haven't heard from her" I said lying.

"She got me fucked up" KP mumbled.

Taking the blunt from the ashtray I lit it and puffed it. Forgetting to text Hani I just didn't she'll be Ight.

"Bestie wake up" Mora said talking on the phone.
"I'm tired Mora" Hani mumbled through the phone.
"Well when u wake up come over Ty nems house" Mora said.
"Longs as lightbright ain't there" she mumbled.
"Bitch I'm not finna play bye Sahani" she said and she hung up.

Passing the blunt to KP, Ty handed me another one. Facing that one I passed it. "Let me go hop in the shower" I said. "When yo simp ass come back we gone talk about that picture" Ty said laughing.

"Fuck off nigga" I said walking upstairs to my room. Shutting my room door I went in my bathroom and turned the shower on. Stripping I stepped in and let the water hit me.

Washing my body with Men's dove I rinsed off and got out. Stepping out the shower I turnt the water off and wrapped my towel around my waist. Walking to the sink I brushed my teeth and washed my face.

Walking to my room I dried off and put on deodorant with some Psd boxers. Putting on a white t shirt I put on my black Nike tech suit with some air maxes. Clasping my chain on I sprayed some cologne on and put my Apple Watch on.

Walking back downstairs I told the gang a fake story.

Sahani's POV
Thursday 2:17 pm

Waking up I threw my cover off my body. Getting out the bed I turned my led lights off. "Hani there's breakfast down here, and I left u a band" my dad yelled.

"Ok I'll be down there in 30 minutes and thank you" I yelled back.

Walking into my bathroom I turned the shower on and let it get hot. Walking to my sink I brushed my teeth and washed my face.

Stepping into the shower I let the water hit my body. Grabbing my wash cloth I lathered it with dove soap and washed my body twice.

Rinsing off I turnt the shower off and stepped out. Wrapping my towel around my body I walked to my room.

Getting out a bra and panties set I dried off. Putting on deodorant and lotion I slipped my panties and bra on.

Putting on a white t shirt I put on my light grey Nike jogging suit and my black Cat 4s. Fixing my necklace I sat at my vanity and took my bonnet off.