Chapter thirty two

Sahani Diorr's POV
8:57 pm- Disney resort

"Baby cmon" I said to KP because he was walking to slow.

"I am Hani damn" he said annoyed. "Don't gotta get smart" I said rolling my eyes while I unlocked the room door.

I didn't know he was behind me behind me because I felt myself getting pushed in the room. He shut the door and picked me up.

The kids was with Mora and Ty so we was good to do whatever we needed.

I started kissing all on his neck as he pulled my swim top off causing my titties to bounce.

Immediately taking one in his mouth drove me crazy. Sucking on my nipple he left a hickey or two.

Tugging at his swim shorts he took them off and I watched his dick move. Feeling myself get wetter I couldn't but help to take off my swim bottoms.

"You ready" he asked me. Nodding my head he pulled me to him. Rubbing his tip on my clit be teased me. "fuck me already Kareem" I said.

Pushing himself in me I instantly clenched my walls around him.

"stop that shit" he said popping my thigh. He began fucking me hard hitting my cervix in the process.

"omg fuckkk" I moaned out.

"shit you tight pretty" he groaned in my ear.

He was drilling my shit in missionary and Ian like that. Placing my hand on his stomach I tried to push him away.

"fuck it hurts" I moaned.

"Nah move ain't no running" he said lifting my leg up.

"where you feel me" he groaned.

"mmm fuck" I moaned as my eyes rolled back.

"I asked you a question" he said sliding out then sliding back in.

"In my stomach" I said cumming on his dick for the 2nd time.

I felt his dick twitch but he pulled out and nutted on my stomach. All out of breath and shit he went to the bathroom and got a warm rag and wiped me off before getting in the bed next to me.

Falling asleep we took a 30 minute nap.

35 minutes later-

We were now up and in the shower. After the shower we fixed our bed and sprayed some stuff so it wouldn't smell like anything.

We ordered some room service as we waited on Mora nem.

KP ended up going back to sleep because he was worn out. Puthy put his ass to sleep now he calling me nyquil😝

Hearing some knocks on the door I opened it to let them in as Mora and Ty went in they room.

Closing the door I put Kaiorr in the tub first and gave her a melatonin and her juice and put her in the other bed.

Putting Hassan and Kason in the tub together I washed them up and got them out. Putting on their pull-ups and night clothes I gave them melatonin's as well.

"duice mommy" Kason said reaching for his cup. Handing him his cup I gave Hassan his and they got in the bed next to Kaiorr who was already knocked out.

Kissing my babies goodnight I got in the bed next to KP and watched the movie that was on the tv.

Looking over they all were asleep which made me go to sleep.

To be continued
Vote or comment 💕