Chapter ten

Continued
Sahani Diorr's POV

"nooo" I cried because I thought he shot KP.

In reality one of the gang had shot ole dude. "why yo ass crying Hani I'm straight" KP said smirking.

Idk what it is but I think I like him... but I'm with Mirr..nah nvm  fuck him

"Aye y'all we gotta go JB waiting on us" Ty said signaling them.

"text me later" I said looking at KP ignoring Mirr.

"Take my car to yo house" KP said giving me his keys and he jogged off.

Getting in the car I called Mora and she told me she was waiting for me at my house. Pulling off in his car I drove to my house.

Pulling up to my house I got out and unlocked the door and walked in. Mora was knocked out sleep so I put the cover over her and walked in my room and went to take a shower.

After my shower I drunk some water and took a Tylenol. Hearing my phone ding I picked it up.

Jamirr💕

U grimey asl on folk.

?

glad Ian get in to deep witchu.

wow .
that's how u feel delete my fucking number

shit ion give af bout u or this number
never did I jus wanted the kat

fuck u honestly

*blocked*

After blocking his number I threw my phone at the wall out of anger. I guess it was loud because Mora came in. "Bestie what's wrong" she said sitting on my bed.

"Nothing" I said wiping my face. "Don't even lie what happened. I just broke down and she came and hugged me. Venting everything that just happened to her made me feel better.

2 hours later

"Hani" I heard a deep voice say. Opening my eyes there stood KP. Sitting up I turnt my led lights on.

"Yea" I said tiredly. "You was crying" he asked staring at me. Shaking my head no he chuckled.

"Nobody warned yo ass huh" he asked sitting on my bed. "Warn me about what" I said sounding confused.

"about that nigga Jamirr, he's a player he fucks and breaks hearts" he said.

"You let him yk" he asked.

"Nah he only tasted it" I said.

"That's wasup but look I wanted to tell you some" he said running his hands down his face.

"What is it" I said scratching my head.

"I like you bro real shit and I need you " he said making eye contact with me.

Making eye contact back with him I had to process my thoughts. Getting on his lap I kissed him. He kissed back and put his arms around my waist.

"I like you too" I said.

"Wait what about Ka'viyah" I asked suddenly regretting what I just did.