Chapter thirty eight

Kareem's POV             GOOD GAWDDDD - trapceleb

"Aye yall cmon" I said to my kids as they was in the mirror taking a picture

"Aye yall cmon" I said to my kids as they was in the mirror taking a picture. We was up in this galleria mall Christmas shopping or whatever.

"Daddy you think I can get them glow in the dark yeezys" Kaiorr asked. "Yea baby whatever you want" I said and we kept walking.

"I'm finna get some essential fits Mr put that shit on frl" Hassan said and we laughed.

Ion mind my kids cussing around me but they mama ? She a different story 😂😂 she go from 10 to 1000 quickly.

Wifey 💍

Make sure they eat bc I'm not cooking y'all gmfu 🙄

mane gone with that Hani 😂😂 we gone eat .

Outback please n thank you 😘

Gotchu wifey 💍

Thank you baby

—————

"Not you simping pops" Hassan said and they laughed.

"Y'all can hush ain't nun wrong with simping" I said.

We continued to walk and we ended up in the Gucci store because Kaiorr wanted to get a purse and Hassan wanted new Gucci slides.

"Make sure you find ya lil brother a pair Hassan" I said.

"Gotchu pops" he said as he found some Gucci slides for Kason.

After we was done in there we went to nordstrum and I just let them do what they did as long as they got stuff for they mama , grandparents , and they little brother.

After we was done in there we went to the food court.

"Tf yo bitch ass keep staring at my sister for nigga" Hassan said eye balling some group of boys but only one was staring at Kaiorr.

"Aye chill son" I said.

"it's ok bubba" Kaiorr said.  "Nah ion play like that" He said.

"Hassan let it go them lil niggas can keep staring ain't nun finna happen" I said.

"I hear you pops but that's disrespectful she my sister" he said as we moved up in the line.

"bubba just let it go I'm not worried about them fr" Kaiorr said.

Minutes later we ordered our food and waited on it , after we got our food we left the mall and put all the bags in the trunk.